Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

Post your Doom site

lets go with the doom sites everyone!

hopefully at the end of this we'll have a grand list of cheap geocities-like doom sites. so post yours ;)

See sig for a non-crappy no-geocities site :)

The Doomworld links page seems to have deprecated, since I submitted my Doom Armory site (under construction) a few months ago and it hasn't appeared, to my knowledge.

Well, my Geocities homepage is devoted to way more than just one particular game. You could get to it at any time by looking at my Doomworld profile.

Otherwise, if you're too lazy to see the whole site with all its miscellaneous content, then here's a direct link which goes only to the game mods content and nothing else:
http://www.geocities.com/darkjedi188/MOD.html

WildWeasel said:

The Doomworld links page seems to have deprecated, since I submitted my Doom Armory site (under construction) a few months ago and it hasn't appeared, to my knowledge.

The link doesn't seem to be working at this time and under construction/incomplete sites should not and will not be added to a links section. At least finish the site first!

snesdoom.cjb.net

Still doin work on it, but the basics are there so far, and so is the most recent version of the MOD. Getting near completion, at least as far as i will be beable to take it.

The funny thing about these threads is that everyone posts their sites and has a good time pimping theirselves but no one actually is clicking the link to your websites...

Nick Perrin said:

The funny thing about these threads is that everyone posts their sites and has a good time pimping theirselves but no one actually is clicking the link to your websites...

I looked at 'em all. :D

I don't have a Doom site yet, but when I do have one, I will be sure to post it here! :D