Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xanthier

Stuck in the Void

I'm stuck on the void level by Cyb, I have the red skull key, but I can't find a door to use it on, and I've thrown all the switches AFAIK. I've been going through the entire level over and over looking for something I missed.

Little help?

The Void doesn't work for me anymore. It always stops working right around where the Cyberdemon is supposed to teleport in and kill everyone. But the two scientist guys just walk around the machine and sit there. :(

The Skull keys are used differently in Void. If you get one, return it to the room where the Dark Bishops are found near the pedestal which reveals a horned skull wall. Just go near that pedestal with the red skull key, and you will use it, and you'll see another area open up for you to enter.

Mivalekan said:

The Void doesn't work for me anymore. It always stops working right around where the Cyberdemon is supposed to teleport in and kill everyone. But the two scientist guys just walk around the machine and sit there. :(

I think Patrol Points were broken during a subsequent release of ZDooM. Cyb? Am I right?

Cacodemon Leader recorded a couple of nice demos on Void. This page contains a link to them. One was recorded with Zdoom 2.0.50 and one with Zdoom 2.0.52. If you don't have those two versions, then you can get them here (yeah, I know, 3ddownloads, so you might have to wait a while, but I don't know of anywhere else you can download these versions). Obviously, those are two versions with which Void works correctly.