Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bank

Dopefish Lives! Comic

Hey guys, being the Dopefisher that I so am, I decided, why not grab a bunch of game sprites, throw em together, and make a comic! So I did, and I'm looking for some other people interested in helping with the comic (IE: Writers, Animators, Insulters, the whole deal) so, you can take a look, they're not that great, and they're...shudder...JPEGs, but, here she blows:

http://dflives.bravehost.com/

It's good enough, and extra points for not using Megaman and Mr. T (the two most cliche'd comic characters ever). There is only one thing that bothers me about sprite comics, though - whenever a character is used, the character's real name is usually omitted (in this case, Skinny McBarebones instead of Dhalsim).

Well right, unless the character is incredibly Famous, like POTI's Doomguy, and of course, my Dopefish, then it's better, and safer I might add, to use a fake name.

Cool...you know, it would help if you kinda expanded on that, because all I got was a cheap laugh...

Glory to the Peoples republic of JPEG!

Why do SUBHUMANS hate them anyway? they probably prefer the "oh look i've got an 18 megabyte image" PNG, its like the Burn all gifs campaign but even more stupid, at least they had a good reason. Oh wait no they didnt, they are just SUBHUMAN