Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

Saudi King dead

RIYADH (Reuters)

- Saudi Arabia declared a state of alert and canceled all leave of its security forces on Friday after ailing King Fahd was taken to hospital, an Interior Ministry official said.

He is probably already dead as his palace has a fully equipped hospital that has kept him alive for 5 years, to move him seems to indicate he is, or is on way to being dead.

Watch for lots of interesting stuff around the corner.

Was this the same guy that was always holding hands with Bush?

NOOOOOOoooooooo not the king! we must give him our livers!

wow i am surprised i havnt seem any reports about this so far.

wow i am surprised i havnt seem any reports about this so far

"Towelhead" lives are worth 1/50th of American lives, even kings

Yeah but no but yeah but no but OHMYGOD there was this whole other thing what you dont even know nuffin about but anyway chantelle sez i got off with darren rooney behind the bike sheds but i never and anyway she's a total slag

Americans don't say 'slag' unless they're talking about a byproduct of the smelting process.

[question time]
What is trollop in American? Saudi has a King? What happened to the Sultan? How come important shit is never on the news? [\question time]

Each time I glance at the Everything Else index, I read the subject of this thread as "Stephen King dead".

Man, wtf. I had a dream he died last night and I was part of a diplomatic mission to make the transition to the next leader more smooth. o_O

What an odd thing to dream about.

Fredrik said:
Each time I glance at the Everything Else index, I read the subject of this thread as "Stephen King dead".

Memories...

Fredrik said:

I'm afraid the universe has shrunk to such an extent whereby that is no longer possible.

Fredrik said:

AHHH THE LANGOLIERS

Fredrik said:

That's what I thought it said when I first read the title header :P
The king is dead, long live the king.