Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Legacy of Kain

um yeah i dled it from the underdogs... locked up after the first line of dialogue... really wish i could get it fixed.

Yes Playstation version, one of my favorite games for that system.

I like how that series panned out. Never actually played the Blood Omens but the rest are awsome so I'll give that a try. Is there a new one being made btw?

Janderson said:

I like how that series panned out. Never actually played the Blood Omens but the rest are awsome so I'll give that a try. Is there a new one being made btw?

Eidous said their making one more LOK game but it'll only due out till 2006 or 2007 I think

Eidous is recently working on the next Tomb Raider game (I hate Tomb Raider)

I hated it hard core when I played it ten years ago or whenever that was. 96 I guess. Stylistically it looked amazing and that's why I bought it. Should've rented it first, I think.

I hate the blood omen games.

Love both Soul Reavers and Defiance though.

Don't know why I don't like Blood Omen 1/2 though. Wait, yeah i do. 1 was a boring action rpg and 2 was a boring third person action.

BlackFish said:

The main character in that cover looks like he has some sort of mental illness.

Well, he is a bit mad.

I've tried almost all of the games in the series starting up with Soul Reaver 2. I've only tried the demo of Soul Reaver 1 though.

It's an awesome concept, has a great storyline and that side of things only gets better after the first game, but most of the games are incredibly dull without any significant replay value.
Defiance, however, is pretty cool - the only game in that series that I bought and the only one I feel is worth replaying (which is why I bought it).

The main character in that cover looks like he has some sort of mental illness.

He looks like an ugly bitch is what he does. I'm pleased about the way they changed him in the SR games and Defiance.

He has a cool voice though :-P

I only played Blood Omen II and thought it was pretty good. Hated the save system tho. As for Defiance I never saw it on the shelves for some reason so thats why I never did get the mofo.

Played it on the playstation. Somewhat frustrating to beat. It was fun slaughtering towns people though. Played Soul Reaver on the PS, fun, but confusing. PLayed The 2nd one on PS2, it was enjoyable to the point where I could finish it.