Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zark

New Tremor 2

Looks great but try to cut down on copying and pasting this time. Other than that should be better than the first hopefully.

Looks very nice. I like it.

Note: I was not paid by Zarkyb to make this post.

Nice job. A good balance of detail without assaulting the eyes. Also, good use of slopes...which I'm sadly incapable of implementing. And no, I wasn't paid to make this post either. : P

Johnny said:

Shut up, Bloodskull. Like you have any useful advice to a mapper as good as zarky.

Just because I can't make a map look as good as he can doesn't mean I dont have enough intelligence to know how to make good suggestions for levels.

Looks pretty sweet... I like the slopes, but the inside of the corridor looks a little small. Then again I might not know what the hell I'm talking about. Also are you going to add more detail beyond the corridor, like something to look out the window at?

The texture placement in the starting room looks cool too. I wish I could look around.

Ichor said:

Are those different textures on the windows by the lights?

Well it's DOORSTOP on the right side, and possibly a GRAY# on the left.

Looks nice buddy. Too bad it's Zdoom only.
But I guess if ya gotta have slopes ya gotta have slopes.

It looks very good, but from what i see it will play rather shitty. Specially in that tight corridor.

Hey that looks pretty good. Just hope you have some fun gameplay to back those visuals, I don't like pretty but boring wads.

kristus said:

It looks very good, but from what i see it will play rather shitty. Specially in that tight corridor.

Eh, I dunno how you can tell how it's going to play from a few screenshots. However, I will add that a) that corridor is deceptively small-looking and b) the only fire you'll have to deal with in there will be from outside, so there won't be much crampt quarters fighting.

kristus said:

I dunno, Experience?

Heh, was that a cheap dig at Tremor 1? :P

I still don't see how you can judge a book by its cover in this way. I guess we'll just have to see how it is when it's released.

Heh, I actually think the starting area looks a lot better than the hallway. Oh well.

Looks rather interesting so far.

zarkyb said:

Heh, was that a cheap dig at Tremor 1? :P

I still don't see how you can judge a book by its cover in this way. I guess we'll just have to see how it is when it's released.

Not at all, I was mostly blowing my own horn. Tremor 1 was a very nice map.
Yes, I will see how it is when I play it.

Hell yeah! It looks great Zarkyb. I loved Tremor, and was starting to wonder if the second was going to be made.

Keep us posted!

Looks quite nice, but those disgusting slopes are cutting off your lights at all kinds of awful angles.

Also, Erebus plz :P