Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tanksy

need help on Doom 3 PC

I have Doom 3 on my brothers laptop, we got to this part at the science labs then the lights go off and ur attacked by fat zombies carrying wrenches, We got through the door and fought some monsters then we got stuck, Because we had relised that we killed 1 of our survivors and he dropped his PDA, He is ment to open the next door for us, so we restarted, we got the door open but then the next door wouldnt open for anything! now he floating skull keeps making zombies apear! i really need help

Only Archviles spawn new monsters. What exact level are you on? I don't have the game memorized.

3rd last level, there mught be an archvile sumwere, mybe i hav to find it

UAC Administration is the third "level". Are you there, or Alpha labs section 4 (which is really level 7). If neither of these, gimme the name in this form. Soon as I know I'll run the level and see what your prob is.

Very little of what you say makes any sense. For a moment, I was almost convinced you were talking about Resurrection of Evil, because I distinctly remember this part in the third level right after you get the SSG where the light goes out and you're assaulted by the biggest group of zombies I've seen in any Doom 3 map yet, plus them "floating skulls" sound like the Forgotten from RoE, unless you're talking about the ghostly Soul Grabbers that show up at the start of the game, possessing the guard on-screen and zombifying the scientist.

Third last level you say? There are no zombies in the third last level of Doom 3, besides, how can you know it's the third last level you're on when you haven't beaten the game yet (that I am assuming solely based on the fact that you're stuck somewhere and asking for help).

You mention the "Science Labs". Either you're talking about the Alpha Labs or you're talking about the Delta Labs - I'm assuming Delta, since that place looks the most "scientific" of the two.
Or is it possible that you're actually talking about a custom map for Doom 3 that I haven't tried? Because I don't recall there being any Soul Grabbers anywhere after Mars City post everything-gone-to-Hell.

Lets take it one thing at a time shall we?

Please state:

1. Which game you're playing: a) Doom 3, b) Doom 3:Ressurection of Evil (affectionateley called 'RoE' on just about all Doom 3 related forums) or c) a map you downloaded for Doom 3.

2. What the level is called, e.g. "Delta Labs Level 2a" (the loading screen would tell ya).

3. Which part of said level you're on - the HUD tends to tell you what the location you're in is called (e.g. "Storage Room" or something), but you can describe the rooms, the enemy encounters and possibly even distinct sounds in that area, and

4. What exactly the problem is. I think I gathered more or less that there was a door you couldn't get to open.

Have you tried backtracking, looking for another door?

Well, since you went ahead and said it DSM, your post pretty much sums-it-up for me. I was trying to "work and play well with others". But, based on these "descriptions" I am at a complete loss as to where the OP is "stuck". Neither desciption makes any sense as UAS Admin is the third level, and Caverns 1 is the "third from the last level". One would think Alpha or Delta as they are both lab areas and multi-sectional. So, until the level is named, OP is SOL for help.

Perhaps he believes Hell is the last level and therefore is on the third from Hell. What's confusing me is; can Archviles create zombies? I've never seen it happen.

"can Archviles create zombies? I've never seen it happen." - Janderson

I haven't seen it, either. I've only seen Imps and higher. Again, was just trying to be diplomatic. In Doom 3 and ROE there is no flaming skull that spawns zombies, either. So, was reaching a bit in the quest for info.