Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

rob the tree

well i gto a GBA, i must say it is kick ass. however i am not suppose to have it now. It was for christams so i opened the package carefully, razorblades and small pliers, to see what i knew was inside. I nice new GBA, beats the hell out of my old game boy. anyway now i need to find a copy of doom for it, i told my dad to get it so i will have to look for game shaped packs and maybey it will be doom. i cant wait to see what doom looks like. also other things i may get are now real cheap. dreamcast is like only $50 and PS one is 25, got a PSone, alot of good shit

Well, GBA doom contains green blood instead of red. They did it just so it can be in the Teen ratings.

Yeah, we all kinda figured that like months ago, and so what anyway, not like a normal person get's off on seeing red blood.

It was for christams so i opened the package carefully, razorblades and small pliers, to see what i knew was inside.

Haha! I like you! I used to do stuff like that =)

I remember back in the day, the Christmas right after we got our Nintendo. We opened all our toys and played with them so much the batteries were dead Christmas morning! =)

Then I remember when we had a Super Nintendo hidden away in the pump room of the basement... and we spent our first week off playing a fucking ODDYSSEY 2. God, that was so fucking twisted. Then of course I got Street Fighter 2 for it and practically cut THE ENTIRE SCHOOL MONTH OF JANUARY and somehow still passed with a B average. =D

We opened all our toys and played with them so much the batteries were dead Christmas morning! =)

Sounds like me and a new RC monster truck I got one year:

Day 1: Batteries go dead
Day 2: Antenna breaks off; truck is no longer RC-powered
Day 3: Axels break off; truck gets disposed

Pff, I had a RC Corvette that got ruined because of my brother. Apparently he thought it would be fun to cut the red wire on the bottom like if it was a bomb...

Apparently he thought it would be fun to cut the red wire on the bottom like if it was a bomb...

Sotter it back together maybe?

Well, GBA doom contains green blood instead of red. They did it just so it can be in the Teen ratings.

Strangly it isn't the first time a conversion has suffered this.... like House of the Dead for Saturn (it's still so fun ^_^ I like it anyway) suffering green blood. Oddly, there is no code I know of to -change- the green back into red for the Japanese version (I got it for $20 ^_^) but there -is- in the US version.... how sad ;.; so all the zombies still look as though they waded outta the swamp.... and -no- the Saturn version doesn't look that bad ^.^ they did well with it considering the date and that the Saturn was more of a pixel muncher...

I want a GBA and DooM, but I'll settle for my old Game Gear and Tails' Adventures ^-^ our foxy friend actually gets lotsa weapons, like nalpalm (sp?) bombs... and a remote robot. Fox with heavy arsenal... now which project does that remind anyone of?...

Probably not, but he might be able to solder it back together. ^_~

Bah, I'll bet you probably say foreigner's names with their proper accent too.

Pfft...everyones getting GBAs and Doom GBA, while all I get is a P3 1ghz with a 17" monitor and a CD burner, etc. with RTCW

hehehe...

suckers...

Piifff.... my compy's fine so I'd rather get games. I'm getting Sonic Jam ^_^ the Japanese version so I'll be stumbling around like a drunk blue hedgehog x_o... but at least I don't have to tolerate mediocre voice acting!... if there's any in it ^_^ maybe in the movie files there is... bwee... impatient! Must... have... hedgehog!

No, I'm not 'too fond' of the blue furred one.... just drank about 1 quart of tea ^.^ so I'm happy and hyper. Fear it...

why do i need to get new computer stuff, well i did ask for saome stuff, but i am saving to build a kick ass system in the spring or early summer. Anyway we also have a gamecube too, yea a game cube. I also just got a south west steak and cheese from subway so this is one kick ass month

Probably not, but he might be able to solder it back together. ^_~

Bah, I'll bet you probably say foreigner's names with their proper accent too.

I was 7 years old :P