Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BloodAngel

Eternity Question's

1. How in "Enternity" do you edit the players weapons?
I want to make a weapon with infinate ammo, In EDGE I just changed the ammo to: Free?

2. Also, is their a way I can make an enemy set to "Friendly" not take damaged from your Weapons, and from other friendy monsters of the same type? I tried removing the "shootable" line in the Edit file, which gave the desirved effect but made them take no damage from any weapon, be it friend or foe.

3. Can the MBF be edited to resemle a marine instead of a dog? And if so, could it have 2 attacks? A ranged for far enemies, and when something is right in their face a melee attack. (ala-spacehulk)

BloodAngel said:

1. How in "Enternity" do you edit the players weapons?
I want to make a weapon with infinate ammo, In EDGE I just changed the ammo to: Free?

2. Also, is their a way I can make an enemy set to "Friendly" not take damaged from your Weapons, and from other friendy monsters of the same type? I tried removing the "shootable" line in the Edit file, which gave the desirved effect but made them take no damage from any weapon, be it friend or foe.

3. Can the MBF be edited to resemle a marine instead of a dog? And if so, could it have 2 attacks? A ranged for far enemies, and when something is right in their face a melee attack. (ala-spacehulk)

1. EDF for Weapons isn't implemented yet, so the only way to currently edit weapons in Eternity is through DeHackEd/BEX (ie the old fashioned way). Rest assured that I've been examining the problem for a long time now, though.

2. There's not currently a way to make friendly monsters invulnerable to friendly fire, but, Feature Request Noted (tm).

3. Yes, MBFHelperDog can be edited through DeHackEd or EDF, or you can use the [HELPER] section in BEX to totally change the thingtype that is used when you issue the -dogs commandline parameter to Eternity as an alternative.

Ive tried my hand at editing the MBF doggie, but am having some problems. I need to define a ranged/bullet attack, also I'd like to know if you can set a "things" distance that it can see an enemy. I'd like for my friendly marines to start shooting before a monster is a few steps away from them. Can this be done?