Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Erik

[released] - Scythe 2

Damn it. I was going to question you about where the hell this was when you commented in that Dark Covenant thread. :oP

And you release it during this of all weeks, when I'm up to my head in work...

Any chance of having a download link on your website?

Great Erik. Glad to see you released it, Pity you didn't make the last few maps. I could have made a few superfast fillers if you had asked me. ;) Ohwell, too late now. Swooop. :p

I cant upload it to my webspace until tomorrow because I need to retrieve my password which is long gone.

I recommend that you play this wad in coop if you have the opportunity, it has been tweaked to give a decent coop experience :P

Killer_of_Doom said:

Thats great news, but why only 29 maps?

The short explanation is that I put a bit too much energy into map27 which kind of made me lose the will to start a new map from scratch. There is a small possibility that I will finish the last 3 maps and update the wad some time, but dont count on it.

Perhaps a bit early to be pointing out easter eggs, but it looks like the intended level names for maps 28, 29, and 30 are still in the wad. Check out the intermissions.

I'm only on MAP04, but this wad rocks! Usually I can't keep my attention up past the first level or two of a megawad, but these maps are like potato chips, you can't play just one!

Ack!

I'm playing this in ZDoom and when I start MAP06 (after dying at the end of MAP05) I am a zombie! Is anyone else having this problem?

Very nice. Very, VERY nice. I like it a lot. I've played up to Map 24 so far, and I've really enjoyed it. I mean, just the fact that I managed to stay entertained for 24 maps in one sitting is really something. On most other megawads, I usually lose interest after the first 5 or so maps.

The maps not only look very nice, but they're also very entertaining, although the last couple of maps I played were just a little bit on the crazy side.

take that, 1994 maps!
...yeah i don't get it either. (i do say it to myself every time i complete a room in DB though)

sweet, scythe 2!

Wow. Its been a while since I've played a good map. The monster and weapon/ammo placement is just right.

I have played several of these wads, and every single one has outstanding gameplay.
All of them are nice in detail, nice wide open areas for the most part.
Graverobbers was one of my favourites, I haven't seen them all yet.
Oustanding work!