Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SyntherAugustus

Out of Hell Demo for UT2004 Released (Singleplayer with badguys!)

whoa.
uh.
Yeah this deserves my download.

Edit: Shit I thought this would a demo for the game itself... not an addon mod.

When is the UT2003 version coming out, I wonder, or have they dropped support for it?

Snarboo said:

When is the UT2003 version coming out, I wonder, or have they dropped support for it?

Since 2003 and 2004 have been "unlinked", support for 2003 has been abandoned by modders and nearly every active project for 2003 has been moved to 2004.

I know, but on the Out of Hell site, it says that there will be a version for both 2003 and 2004, although they may have dropped support for it by now and have just forgotten to update the site.

I changed the .exe according to the included install.txt but still got this lovely error (though I make it past the console and to the disclaimer screen):

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-03-03_02.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2602 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9600 SERIES (6490)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::execClassContext <- (OOHMainMenu Package.OOHMainMenu @ Function Out_Of_Hell.OOHMainMenu.Opened : 0094) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (CinematicPlayer NvidiaLogo.CinematicPlayer, Function UnrealGame.CinematicPlayer.Fire) <- UObject::ScriptConsoleExec <- (CinematicPlayer NvidiaLogo.CinematicPlayer) <- UPlayer::Exec <- UViewport::Exec <- UWindowsViewport::Exec <- UInput::ExecInputCommands <- ExecAlias <- UInput::Exec <- UViewport::Exec <- UWindowsViewport::Exec <- UInput::ExecInputCommands <- UInput::Process <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Anyone have suggestions on what to do?

BlackFish said:

Job: did you try installing the 3355 patch?

No...maybe that'll do it.

EDIT: It works now after patching it. There's no doubt this is a demo. : P