Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

parodies

why havent any of u changed the many seen doomworld adds to fit with doom. make gary coleman into something doom. how about find your next room mate; imp, baron, lostsoul and a cacodemon. I think it would be something funny to see

Oh shit Kat's gonna spend off about 5000 rounds of cyanide filled hollow points in this thread....

Kat is this fucktacular chick that not only hangs around a Doom forum but also happens to be a furry, so like I said, blood will be shed. =D

DoomWorld should throw some fun fake in the mix.
(Ripped shamelessly from the Gamer Jargon website.)

*Whaps the ad with the butt end of a bazooka* bah! Gamerjargon is just being stereotypical. I -like- stuffed animals but as collectable things ^_^ (as I like to collect zombie action figures). Not all furs are into that... 'ell, my pet Chao named Hino in SA2's weirder than me in some respects....

I've known girls that play games that are almost 'normal'.... I beat my friend Nori-chan and her sister into the ground in SA2's race versus mode.

DoomWorld should throw some fun fake ads in the mix.

(Ripped shamelessly from the Gamer Jargon website.)

Awesome! But,
1) Why the Hell are they giving Arwen so many damn roles? She took up all of 4 parapgraph of the book.
2)Who the Hell is Belgarath?
3)Damn, they didn't but Bombadil in this movie either...don't they know his story was around before Middle-Earth was even thought of?
4)YES! Fantasy elements...I want to invent a mithril...some kind of strong ass Silver compound...and Adamantium...they already have some awesomely stron alloys, it may not be far off!
5)ROFL@furry banner

I figured the Furry ad was the funniest one without being offensive.

Pffft, we RPGers don't promote Satanism. In fact, all the people in the D&D campagn I'm in are atheists, I do believe.

ROFL @ picture

I HATE ANIME!!! Well, I think it's just because of these people.

Is it just me or all gamer girls are either gothic, furry or ravers?

Not true, not true! I know this girl who does almost as much geeky gamer stuff as me, and she is none of these! She's not a furry, in fact she was horrified when I told her about what they do sometimes. She's not goth, she wears less black than I do. She's not a raver, to my knowledge, though she does dress colorfuly and does some drugs. And she's pretty to boot. <sigh>

I HATE ANIME!!!

I HATE ANIME TOO AND DON'T ANY OF YOU SONSOFBITCHES EVEN START TO GO OFF ON ME ABOUT HOW I'M JUST SEEING THE WRONG SHOWS AND MOST ANIME IS "RICH WITH ENGROSSING PLOT" BECAUSE I'M NOT AND IT ISN'T.

I am not big on anime either but some are good, but i am not into it much cause i am not into magic and strong fantasy. However i like more horror and science fiction based anime, I like the heavy metal 2000 movie, need to see the original. Also have any of u seen the one based off the game SIN

1) Why the Hell are they giving Arwen so many damn roles? She took up all of 4 parapgraph of the book.

Because the public wouldn't really understand why Aragorn's enloved with her. Besides it's kinda weird there are no significant womans in that story except at the very end.

2)Who the Hell is Belgarath?

A very powerful mage from David Edding's books. Great stuff.

3)Damn, they didn't but Bombadil in this movie

Because it's a stupid character. A Jar Jar for LOTR. If it was there is because Tolkien wanted. A little inner joke of him...

I HATE ANIME TOO AND DON'T ANY OF YOU SONSOFBITCHES EVEN START TO GO OFF ON ME ABOUT HOW I'M JUST SEEING THE WRONG SHOWS AND MOST ANIME IS "RICH WITH ENGROSSING PLOT" BECAUSE I'M NOT AND IT ISN'T.

Who in the Nine Vermillion Hells told you that? Engrossing plot my ass. I get bored 15 minutes into the average anime movie. Except Project A-Ko. Thats just so fucking strange, you can't tear yourself away. I still don't know what in the Nine Burning Hells the plot is and I've seen it 3 times.

Anime is no different than anything else. 99% pure shit, 1% gold.

Just like with finding a good video game, movie or woman you really have to wade through a lot of shit you shouldn't touch before you find something that suits you. =)

[edit]New post to reply to... Project AK-O eh? GODAMMIT I LOVE THAT FUCKING ANIME. You just sorta accepted that the chick was super-powered until you met her father, which if you didn't notice, WAS THE ONLY MALE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE. Goddammit that was the only anime that ever made me laugh, and Project AK-O actually had me laugh out loud. Great stuff. =)[/edit]

Anywaste, back to the origional topic, I once saw a banner advertising a Chasing Amy DVD...thats about the best banner I've seen...except maybe the SFBC ones...muahaha...wait thats not funny...

[edit]New post to reply to... Project AK-O eh? GODAMMIT I LOVE THAT FUCKING ANIME. You just sorta accepted that the chick was super-powered until you met her father, which if you didn't notice, WAS THE ONLY MALE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE. Goddammit that was the only anime that ever made me laugh, and Project AK-O actually had me laugh out loud. Great stuff. =)[/edit]

Actually, there is Biko's father.... can't remember his name at the moment... he's just as insane as his daughter ^_^...