Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Doom Marine

Features Request: Additional Parameters for "Things Filter"

The "Things Filter" is an excellent tool for separating the different monsters and items at varying difficulty levels. However, through using it frequently, I found it rather hard to separate the Multiplayer monsters and items from the Single-player monsters and items, even through the most clever usage of flags.

My suggestion would be to add a "Hide things according to the settings below" checkbox, next to the existing "Only show things according to the settings below" checkbox.

Application: If I wanted to view only Single-player objects regardless of skill levels, I would check the "Hide things according to the settings below" box and check the Multiplayer Flag.

I think this feature will make the SP and Co-op item calibrations a whole lot more efficient.

Thank you for your time Codeimp!

another minor annoyance with the filter is that if i put it into UV mode to edit the monster balance etc you can still place items using the carry-over settings, i.e. place non-uv items, and you lose any that you change... how about being able to set the filter so that "hidden" items are not infact hidden but are outline circles instead of solid circles ... ?

cycloid said:

another minor annoyance with the filter is that if i put it into UV mode to edit the monster balance etc you can still place items using the carry-over settings, i.e. place non-uv items, and you lose any that you change... how about being able to set the filter so that "hidden" items are not infact hidden but are outline circles instead of solid circles ... ?

Brighter outlines instead of outlines?