Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rancid-Radio

i'm new here

hello, i found this place looking for some wads on a search engine and it seems pretty cool so i decided to check out the forums cuz i liked the forums over at www.newdoom.com.

well about me, i chose this name because i love rancid and rancidradio. i chose my avatar cuz i like red. my sig is from the intro to rancidradio. i guess thats it.

see ya in the pit

welcome to doomworld. it's strange and wonderful. i'm a long time rancid fan myself, got to see them live once, they rocked! enjoy your stay.

Hey buddy boy welcome. I hope you don't spawn another thread about music 'cuz we've had 5000 of them this week already. However, I think it goes without saying that I prefer the Ramones and original Misfits over Green Day, Blink 182, Rancid or any of this other cute punk nowadays.

X Phenominan -> Phenomenon

X Belived -> Believed

Welcome. If you like wads and Doom music (I have all of the music but the Jaguar music), check out my site in my sig.

Oh and before anyone else says it... SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION! :P

welcome, fellow newbie (though I plan to "Need a job" 'ere long). New doom is fine, but Doomworld kicks a*s. Anyway, you know that now.

you are aware that by singing up for the Doomworld forums, you just sold your soul to Satan? aren't you?

oh, you weren't... well that's a shame...

Welcome to hell.

You're gonna have some fun.

S./

you are aware that by singing up for the Doomworld forums, you just sold your soul to Satan? aren't you?

oh, you weren't... well that's a shame...

Welcome to hell.

You're gonna have some fun.

Indeed. Welcome, childe.

Green Day, Blink 182, Rancid or any of this other cute punk nowadays.

Punk Pop, you say?

If a (pseudo)punk band has a number in their name their music will most likely suck.

Rancid are "cute punk"?

If a (pseudo)punk band has a number in their name their music will most likely suck.

[cough]Sum 41[/cough]

damn... another music thread.

In the immortal words of Korax: "Greetings mortal, are you ready to die?"
In all seriousness, welcome to the Doomworld Forums and enjoy your time here. :)

Welcome to our humble village of Doomworld, Rancid-radio!

Hi! I'm Footman, I'm one of the village idiots!(DooMBoy is the other one)

FNORD!!!!!!

Except you try to be stupid.

I like boobies.

one of the few posts here that don't confuse me or make my head spin.

Huh...never thought rancid was that 'cute'. I mean they aren't an old band, but they got the aditude.

I don't know why I'm arguing, I don't much care for punk. Industrial is more along the lines of what I listen to.

Well, welcome anyways, and watch out for Lüt.

tee-hee...

Hey, dont be a shotgun-bill/punkblue/fatman and make stupid 100% pointless threads, make sure they have some semblance to whatever.

Hey, dont be a shotgun-bill/punkblue/fatman and make stupid 100% pointless threads, make sure they have some semblance to whatever.

Fuck that. Do whatever you want as long as it isn't anoying.

cute punk

Heh, not heard that expression B4.

Most of the people I know refer to that "Hi we're trying to sound like the soundtrack to every High School teen flick" music, with bags of off the peg attitude and carefully stage managed street looks as Teeny-Bop-Cock-Rock.

Except you try to be stupid.

I am stupid damn you! FNORD!!!!

How dumb can one man be?

does this explain my stupidity???

I'm so stupid, I have DooMBoy's title quoted in my sig! besides, I need my post count back(I'm sure it'll take FOREVER to get back to 84 from -146, damn my luck)

I don't see why anyone would want to make themselfs appear stupid except maybe to make a cry for attention.

I know this one gay kid in school started wearing a purse with pictures of cher on it to get people to notice him. He keeps drawing unicorns that look like those barbie ponies in art class. I also saw him playing pokemon on his GBC and later drawing those little faggots on a pink sheet of paper. The way he talks is also gay, it's like he lacks balls, he reminds me of a preppy little unfucked bitch, ex: "like omg, lololololol, thatz soooo cute!!! lololol"

I can't stand him, I just can't. I don't care who you are, if you had to listen to him for more than a week you'd be as sick as I am when I see him. He needs to get some councling, and loose some weight; the fucker looks to be like 400 pounds. Getting some balls would help him aswell.

footman, you ignorant bastard, go home.
I've never seen anyone who actually just when and told everybody that they were stupid intentionally.
Dumbass.
I hate my title. It seems no matter how hard I try to not slip up and accidentally say something foolish, it doesn't work. I ask something Doom-related, and one smartass comment after another flows by. Don't understand it.

How dumb can one man be?-footman

Missing a source port?
ZDOOM | Legacy | EDGE | PRBOOM | DOOM3D | Vavoom
And of course, the MyDoom Frontend!
Get them here!
Check Out My Favorite Links too:
Staind | Doomword | The Episode 5 project

I've never seen anyone who actually just when and told everybody that they were stupid intentionally.

What you do is pretty damn close.

How dumb can one man be?-footman

Stupidity cannot be concealed.