Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bejiitas_wrath

New Ultimate Doom Map.

I have just finished another huge map, this time for Ultimate Doom E1M1.

This map is giant and will take some beating. It is a bit like Quake2 in some parts with the Grey Brick and metal motif. This map is very good and I hope you all like it.

Get it here: http://bejiitas_wrath.tripod.com/cgi-bin/linux/base.zip

Boom 2.02, Prboom, Lxdoom required. My Bex,DEH patch has the +SHADOW attribute set to make the Plasma rifle shots have the Spectre shadow attribute on, but it only works with Lxdoom, when I run it with Prboom it does not work. Any Help?

Note: you have to copy-paste the link to make the download work.

Two Words:Fucking Huge
But the Hud Bar was kinda funky, needed more work on it and whenever I fired the shotgun I saw a line of black pixels to the left side. Map can be kinda crampy when trying to get through walls surrounded by computer monitors, but this is just huge. The only thing saving it from not looking like complete shit are the custom tex's and flats, which was kinda oversued in alot of spots.

Bloodskull, that was a really nice comment. Nah, its a great map bejiitas, you should be proud :D

Another cool map Bejitas... Very similar to all your others in gameplay (which is a great thing to me). Cool map indeed, but, I think it needed a few cyberdemons some where in there.

The map is good. The new sound effects and graphics are kindof annoying. The status bar is messed up in zDoom ..

Should have just went for less extra stuff like that ;P I went in and removed it myself, and actually enjoyed the map. Yay!