Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Blue Man Group Kicks Ass

I'm not sure if some of you have known this or not, but I've been in New York since wednesday, leaving sunday at 1:30 pm to go back home. Aside from that, lets get straight to the point of the topic, it's been 10 years since I saw Blue Man Group in NYC, and there show was very random, and just as funny as family guy, but with less talking and emotion, and just crazy audiance randomness. Very entertaining and plain hilarious. Well, that's it for now, hop on the flametrain because I posted a thread! CHOO CHOO!

I've been wanting to see them for a while, but I haven't taken the effort to find out when they're in town...

Well Numbermind, here in NY there in 6 days a week, playing twice a day on Fridays and Saturdays. I think they have a website on how to get tickets too, I'm not exactly sure.

What the Hell is the Blue Man Group anyway? Are they like musicians or performance artists or what?

Danarchy said:

What the Hell is the Blue Man Group anyway? Are they like musicians or performance artists or what?

Kind of both, actually.

Job said:

Kind of both, actually.

They're pretty much around nation wide now seeing as how they're started recruiting other blue men.

insertwackynamehere said:

i was in NYC on thursday. i probably saw you, its such a small city

[/sarcasm]

Well, if it was on a friday night around midnight, you could've passed by St.Marks street and seen me. Couldn't miss me, I was the one with the blue shades fully covered in black and spiked bracelets.

Bloodskull said:

Couldn't miss me, I was the one with the blue shades fully covered in black and spiked bracelets.

Er...blue shades and spiked bracelets? Don't even wanna know...

Bloodskull said:

Well, if it was on a friday night around midnight, you could've passed by St.Marks street and seen me. Couldn't miss me, I was the one with the blue shades fully covered in black and spiked bracelets.

Oh? So you were the dumbass that I would totally make fun of in school

Ralphis said:

Meaning you would be the little dumbass who got the shit kicked out of him?

Anyone got any good blue man group video links?

Ralphis said:

Go head and try me, I dare you.

Danarchy said:

I think you should settle this in a game of deathmatch.

We already did that, the outcome wasn't so pretty. Besides he's threatning me in real life here.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Street Fighter!

I think it should be settled in
Street Fighter II Championship Edition New Challenger The World Warrior Turbo Hyper Fighting New Moves Edition Hacked.

Nick Perrin said:

I think it should be settled in
Street Fighter II Championship Edition New Challenger The World Warrior Turbo Hyper Fighting New Moves Edition Hacked.

Haha, I don't think I have that version. But by Street Fighter I meant any of them, since there are so many I wasn't sure which one to name. :D

Haha, that's not actually a real version, its just a huge combination of all the different versions of street fighter 2.

I'm actually quite good at Street Fighter, but I tend to kick my friends asses in Third Strike cause they complain about how they dont know how to do the combos when it's very simple on how to execute them.

Ralphis said:

How can that be possible when they're almost always in Las Vegas

It's because it started out as one actual group. But then it became big business so there are several Blue Man Groups that do the same show around the world. :)