Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alando1

My New Doom wads have been uploaded to my site!!!!!

Attention all Doomers, I have uploaded my wads. I have 4 new ones plus a couple of old ones I posted. Visit alando1.com now to download those wads.

P.S.: If you find any errors in any of the wads, please notify me.

-Alando1

Hi, just tried your Living Hell wad and it looks awesome! I love levels like this but i've some bad news.. I tried Doomsday and LH crashed after a few mins of play. :(
So i tried Mac Doom Legacy next and this worked without crashes, but i needed to run ZenNode on it and then re-loaded again. It was much better but i got weird ghosting graphical effects with the monsters..
fwiw, Doomsday looked 100%, shame the damn thing crashed! lol

HTH? ;) Cheers..

I highly recommend you use ZDoom for playing most of my wads. Most of them contain the slope and particle effects which ZDoom has. I do not recommend Jdoom or Legacy for my wads. Trust me.
-Alando1

alando1 said:

I highly recommend you use ZDoom for playing most of my wads. Most of them contain the slope and particle effects which ZDoom has. I do not recommend Jdoom or Legacy for my wads. Trust me.
-Alando1

darn :( we don't have zdoom... could you make your wad compatible with jdoom, even if you had to skip some features?
thx

Erm, if you don't have ZDoom, why not just go and get it? :)

... hmm, you know that you can have as many ports installed at the same time as you like, right? They generally won't cause any conflicts with one another (though there are very occasional exceptions to this).

Jdoom gives me nightmares...Zdoom is awesome, but personally, I think Legacy is the best...Try it...

Comiclez said:

Jdoom gives me nightmares...Zdoom is awesome, but personally, I think Legacy is the best...Try it...

i did mate, see my original post as doom legacy produces problems also :(

Maybe it's not legacy, it could just be your settings, I tried it on both my Mac and my PC and it worked fine.

Comiclez said:

Maybe it's not legacy, it could just be your settings, I tried it on both my Mac and my PC and it worked fine.

wow that is odd. wot kind of settings in your MDL could cause me problems? I've played dozens and dozens of wads in this engine and never had troubles b4. Not changed any settings for months also..
The only problems i get are when i can see through some walls/etc/etc.. so i use the zenshell to fix this and then reload the game. All ok then..
cheers