Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ducon

RoE with only the grabber?

I’m finishing RoE (but in godmode, if not I’m dead because of an old GPU) and I was wondering if it was possible to finish it with only the grabber. I know that all energy balls and the four small monsters are grabbable, and even the revenants’ rockets. The only issue may come from the zombies but maybe crates, barrels and stuff can be thrown to kill them. I did not fight Betruger at the moment.

I don't think it's possible since you need to fire quick projectiles in the second hunter's heart and need to use Helltime and some high powered weapon (plasma gun or rocket launcher) to destroy the generators when you fight the third hunter. And forget about grabber-only against Maledict! (that's the actual name of the final boss, FYI).

It may be possible to do everything outside of the boss fights using only the grabber but I can't imagine it to be a very entertaining way to spend one's time.

Dodge said:

And forget about grabber-only against Maledict! (that's the actual name of the final boss, FYI).

Why ? I've done it by using the grabber and throwing his meteors back at him. The only problem could be the lost souls but they can be dodged.

You can kill lost souls with the grabber.

Only problem is playing the game up until the point where you actually get the grabber. ;)

I can beat ROE using the Grabber most of the time, there are some places (fighting non-projectile enemies) that I had to use another weapon..unless you got barrels lying around..

You could even throw chairs at zombies which gibs them in one or two hits..

So yeah, with luck and skill its possible to beat ROE with just the grabber.