Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer87

Brennan Hawkins found alive

He's quite a lucky boy. I remember when Elizabeth Smart was found. It's a miracle this boy was found. Thank the Lord.

I live in Utah and just have to know: Does the world watch Utah? Do we get a different broadcast of the national news (and stuff like it) that cuts all that happens in Utah and just adds crap that no one cares about? Because I haven't seen this on the national news (maybe I wasn't paying attention after an hour of local news). Or is it that you live in Utah?

HobbsTiger1 said:

I live in Utah and just have to know: Does the world watch Utah?

no

Do we get a different broadcast of the national news

well, it IS utah, I wouldn't be surprised.

Because I haven't seen this on the national news (maybe I wasn't paying attention after an hour of local news). Or is it that you live in Utah?

although it IS a cnn.com frontpage headline ATM, I can't say if it's getting national tv coverage or not, I'm quite certain it is...I heard about it saturday or sunday on either MPR or a normal radio newsbreak or something.

Really, from the radio past couple days, I haven't heard much else aside from him or the missing "wealthy & pretty white girl of the month" and that 80 year old dude that killed some people years ago

Lizardcommando said:

I'm hoping that chick lost in Aruba could be found soon. Although, i doubt she's gonna be found alive though :(

You do realise that she's probably been taken by a modern slavery ring and right about now I bet she's servicing some guys in a whorehouse in a third world country. This stuff literaly happens every day. People lose their girlfriends/wives/sisters/daughters in foreign countries while on vacation, then several years later, someone finds them in a whorehouse in Thailand or Brazil or Russia or something.

I'm glad that someone other than me has thought of something similar (I figured she was forced into whoredom in Aruba, which has too much commercial industry to qualify as a third world country).

Oh well, I guess it's too bad the Marines aren't around to beat some pirate ass, like the old days. Hell, a recruiter calls me every three days asking me to join up. Now in addition to asking him about Marines sword fighting samurai in WWII when he calls, I'm going to also inquire about the likelihood of an invasion of the islands.