Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SirBardCat

Female player sprite/logo

In this mod I'm working on, the player is a female (thankfully my girlfriend is doing the voices). I haven't had any luck whatsoever coming across a decent looking female player sprite. The one in 120+ skins wad for zdoom isn't bad, but it's just not what i'm looking for. Maybe a girl in the Doom marine suit but helmetless and with long hair? that would work perfect. i know that quite a few of you are pretty talented skinners, and i'd be forever grateful if someone would create this skin... it's kind of a big request, but i'm not forcing it upon anyone. if you read this thread and oneday find yourself goofing around in photoshop or whatever, you can say "hey, that bardcat guy needed a female player sprite" :) This project is pretty massive, and I'm bumming resources from every possible source. Currently I'm using a textureset consisting of Darken2.wad and decontex.wad. I'd also like a logo, such as the one used in The Darkening Episode 2, but the story/script (it's going to rely on an intricate and original storyline) isn't finished, and my girlfriend and I haven't come up with an antagonist yet... anyway, anyone that would like to contribute anything is welcome and appreciated very much. :)

Why not just use your GF's head in place of the Doomguy's helmet? ;)

Since photos don't scale down particularly well, you might have to pixel it in yourself.

I just want this done by someone who has more experience with editing sprites. besides, i don't have the right equipment to do that.

that status bar face is nice... very nice, actually. I'm not too crazy about the player sprite though, maybe if i mess with it a bit...

thanks a ton :)

I once created 3 of 8 angles for a Samus Aran skin based on the Super Metroid sprites.

Would you be allowed to use the skull tag skins? they have quite a few female iirc