Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Janderson

Queen breaks little girl's wrists

Sounds like a fun rollercoaster. I've been on this one called the Corkscrew. At some points your head hits the rubber thingies on either of your head and give you brain damage. Good ole whiplash. Makes me think of that bleeding Metallica song.

Given enough GForce it does seem possible, though not likely. Maybe she hadn't had enough calcium, brittle bones, osteoporosis or really girly wrists. Bah, I'm brain dead from working all night long. When I first saw the subject title I thought it was about some well known Female speed addict that went crazy and broke some girls wrists. Ok I need sleep.

Hah, look at that picture. I can see it in my head now.

Photographer: "Come on Amelia, try to look traumatized."
Girl: "Umm, okay, what should I do?"
Photographer: "You know what, get under that tree there, hold your wrists and look real sad and scared."
Girl: "Like this?"
Photographer: "Perfect."

Anyway, sucks. Any ride that injures someone who complied with the safety rules should be shut down or have the rules changed.

In Real Life I'm a ride operator in an amusement park one month a year, in fact my summer job starts on July 3rd. Don't let me see you act silly on my ride, kid. I'll make you fucking sorry for it.

I saw banner ads for it on faceparty just now, it said 0-100 in 2.5 seconds, fuck me, thats faster than any sports car!. unless they meant km/h, because they often twist things like that to make something seem better than it is, so it would really be 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds...fuck me, thats faster than any sports car!

When I first read the title, I was like, "Damn, the Queen of England's tough!"

kc32 said:

"Damn, the Queen of England's tough!"

Agreed, first thing I thought of was the Queen grappling with the kid and suddenly snapping the wrists back in horror movie fashion, blood squirting out of the poor kids stumps as the Queen cackles with monsterous glee, her goo covered face shouting out "Off with her wrists!".

...does that make me a bad person? :(