Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheOx

Noob mapper question(changing heights)

i know how to change floor/ceiling heights but when i try increase the floor/ceiling heights the side textures go with it so there is a big empty spot above or below and theres not a spot there to add texture. How do you make the side texture able to go higher or lower when i increase/decrease floor/ceiling heights. Im not sure how clear my question is but its kinda hard to explain.

You're going to have to be more descriptive than that. What does this "empty" spot look like? Are you seeing strange patches of random pixels filling in gaps? Are you seeing a repeating, ever-moving mirror effect?

Perhaps you could take a screenshot?

sound like a messed up sector to me. Delete it and redraw it, or maybe you cant draw a sector like that at all. Doom builder gets confused... and doom will to with that.

the empty space its just that, empty. its blank. You see the ceiling then you look at the sides and you can the texture but its overing above the floor with blankness inbetween

like i said, bad sector. I had to oposite with a bad sector to once. The roof/floor didnt move, only the sides.