Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

king kong teaser

This movie will suck because There's a major simialirity between Peter Jackson's King Kong and Roland Emmerichs/Dean Devileans Godzilla. They only shown Kongs foot in the teaser trailer and a shadow of him in the Poster which is very identicale to the Godzilla 98 posters and trailers.

This movie will fail it because it's going to be 1998 all over again (and I wonder what happened to the days where they used to make kick ass posters and trailers for the movies?)

yeah but those guys that did the lord of the rings trilogy are directing, so maybe not eh? but i see your point with godzilla.

Let us not forget that Peter Jackson also did splatter films like Brain Dead (Dead Alive) and Bad Taste back in the early 90s.

Okay in 1933 they shown King Kong on the posters and they also shown Godzilla on the posters back in 1954 but why is Hollywood now days want to keep everything so secrete? hmmm that was one of the major reasons why Godzilla 98 failed it and same thing goes for King Kong (I wonder Jackson remade Kong into Chimpanzie like the same way that Roland Emmerch and Dean Devilean remade Godzilla into a ridiclious Jurrasic Park rip off T-Rex?).

Hollywood has no right for distroying classics with godforsaken remakes mabye because Hollywood is now corrupted.

Nightmare Doom said:

Let us not forget that Peter Jackson also did splatter films like Brain Dead (Dead Alive) and Bad Taste back in the early 90s.

Hahahaha, oh shit, I did NOT know that.

The real trailer is floating around, in case anybody hasn't seen it.

For some reason it took all the excitment out of the movie for me. I don't know what it was, but as of right now I could care less about King Kong.

You want to know what the movie is going to be like?

http://kongisking.net/kong2005/proddiary/

Enjoy the realtime progression of making this film in the form of production diaries. I think this movie is gonna be badass myself, and see little in resemblence with that awful '98 godzilla movie.

By the way, I know this is off the topic, but, I heard there's a big surprise in store for the xbox 360. Hmmmm....wonder what it could be?
And another thing, the game project GOTHAM racing, does it have anything to do with batman? :P

This doesn't look like it will be a good film. Honestly, I am beginning to loathe the state Hollywood is in now. All they are doing is making either remakes of old movies or movies off of books. Whatever happened to originality? Creation of your own plots and ideas? What's worse is that the crap they do create is eaten up by the American Public.