Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amberleaf

Opinions welcome

Hey
I recently started work on a new wad and I'm looking for some views......

Im unsure weather to go with the cracks and chunks of ceiling on the floor cos this adds a lot of linedefs and could slow down on some computers......

As far as Textures, they to me are the very last thing you add to the level so nothing too flashy here.......

Hit me back

cheers

thanx nmn!!!!!

now for my shitty idea-

The uac have decided to construct a new outpost on a remote island and have selected a valley....when prep work started they reallised that there was ancient ruins on the site, using the ruins seemed to be a good way of hiding the base..........construction work started to convert the ancient caves underneath the ruins into halls and corridors. There was a call reporting tectonic activity and a second call asking for help......

this was the best story i could think of that explained my cracked ceilings and ancient ruins...........

btw- u get my private message????

amberleaf said:

Im unsure weather to go with the cracks and chunks of ceiling on the floor cos this adds a lot of linedefs and could slow down on some computers......

It doesn't look like it affect anything judging by your screenshots. Good work so far.

The level design does match your story and don't worry about the large amounts of linedefs, it will not effect the computer in a negative way. Keep up the good work.

-Alando1