Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DoomZero

The second most worthless riot on the planet.

Okay, I was at the bar the other day and some people were standing outside rioting.
They said alchohol should be illegal! What kind of psycho bullshit is that?

They tried that already (banning alcohol).... that failed miserably and killed a great number of beings by forcing them to try brewing their own. Yes, it's a very harmful substance chemically, but it's not feasible to ban. It's like banning eggs (chicken, ect): it ain't gonna happen.

They tried that already (banning alcohol).... that failed miserably and killed a great number of beings by forcing them to try brewing their own.

What the hell? That's so dumb it could only happen in the USA.

that sounds like a protest, not a riot, if they were just standing around. riots involve running, assorted violence...

I don't care if its legal or illegal...I never use it. They should just make marijuana legal and solve everything.

I don't care if its legal or illegal...I never use it. They should just make marijuana legal and solve everything.

It's irrelevant now since the author of this post made one of the most spectacularly painful exits from DW ever, and only Lament was there to take advantage of the pre-posthell postcount potential... ;)

fuck, that's a mouthful..

Alcohol is much more dangerous than marijuana. People are still quite active when they're drunk, but when on marijuana people are much more mellow and hesistant to even get up to piss let alone go drive somewhere.

People can overdose on alcohol and end up comatose or even dead from poisoning. People who smoke too much weed just sleep for 12 hours and feel great when they wake up. People who drink too much and pass out wake up and it feels like fourteen rabid giraffes are raping a moose in your skull.

Marijuana should be legalized and heavily taxed like beer and cigarettes. Crime will go down, the national obesity percentage will rise due to munchies.

Frito Lay Inc© will end up owning 99% of the country. =)

I've been a huge advocate for the legalization of marijuana, if simply not for the fact that alchohol kills people and makes them aggressive. Marijuana does not.

Marijuana incapacitates and makes people docile. :)

Is that a "pro" or a "con," danarchist?

I guess it's a "con" if the government's out to mind-control everybody, and a "pro" if you do it as part of your world-domination campaign, eh? :)

I'd like to see what would happen if they banned alcohol in Russia :P

They had done that, actually. Basically the same thing happened as in America - everyone started making their own alcohol. In mostly agricultural Russia it's much easier than in the USA :)

Is that a "pro" or a "con," danarchist?

I guess it's a "con" if the government's out to mind-control everybody, and a "pro" if you do it as part of your world-domination campaign, eh? :)

Actualy, I was just stating the plain truth, in response to this post by Archvile:

I've been a huge advocate for the legalization of marijuana, if simply not for the fact that alchohol kills people and makes them aggressive. Marijuana does not.

Its kind of a compare and contrast thing. :)