Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SirBardCat

What the flying fuck happed to ZDoom.org

The whole site is down. The forums, main page, wiki..... Randy needs to be notified if he doesn't know already

To those who know about it:

The goddamn whole site is down. What happened. This isn't right. I go on vacation and everything goes straight to hell. What happened. Arrgh. (And yes this will most likely get sent to post hell)

How long has the site been down for? I first noticed it about three and a half hours ago, but I couldn't find anything about it here or anywhere else, so I thought it might have just been my computer. It's still down though...what the hell happened????

HobbsTiger1 said:

The goddamn whole site is down. What happened.

Yeah, the site went down completely several hours ago, and you're definitely not the only one to notice. Why? No clue, and no else seems to know either. It was working fine this morning(i.e., 8-10 hours ago), so it must've gone down sometime during the afternoon.

i was in the middle of copy/pasting everything into word so i could print it out and use it as a reference while i don't have the internet available... crap.

DomRem said:

How long has the site been down for? I first noticed it about three and a half hours ago, but I couldn't find anything about it here or anywhere else, so I thought it might have just been my computer. It's still down though...what the hell happened????

Don't know. Could be another pair of hackers, or just some technical problem.

It's been down for roughly 5 or + hours

Holy crap, I didn't even see that. I might just believe that O_O