Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Deathmatch E1M1

Coming around the corner from the Storage Room into the Computer Room, you see your opponent reaching down to pick up a Chaingun. You take the time to aim your Shotgun, and fire at Marine's back. BLAM!!!! "AUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!", he screams as he turns around to face you in mid-air. He hits the ground with a thump!, and you pick up his Chaingun. Cool, it has 211 bullets in it. You load just a few more clips into it. You put it away and take out your shotgun.
You head back to the starting room. Then you hear the sound of something teleporting into the Hangar. Your opponent is back of a sudden. You spy him at the top of the observation deck where you can see the blue armor. He takes the blue armor, and that makes you really angry. You let fire at him, and he's hit. He grunts in pain, but has enough sense to fire back at you. A bullet strikes you in the chest. You cry out. You fire back. He keep strafing back and forth, as do you. For a few minutes the battle sounds like this:
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!! CH-CHAK!
BLAM!! CH-CHAK!
BLAM!! CH-CHAK!
Finally, you manage to sidestep just a little too far out. He grins cruelly, and pulls out his own shotgun.
He fires and has his revenge. You're dead in a second, all the pellets smack straight in your face. Suddenly, you're respawned.....

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

And ZZ, shotgun in hand, peers around the corner.....
"Ah... DoomBoy. *tsk tsk* Camping again. I'll take care of that..."

ZZ switches to his rocket launcher, aims, and....

AND..............

Gets shot in the back of the head by deadnail, armed with a plasma rifle. As ZZ hits the floor, deadnail proceeds to kill DoomBoy.

"W00T! Double-kill!" he hollers.

I hate your stories, but you have to love DoomWorld Jeopardy. Everyone loves DoomWorld Jeopardy.

I hate your stories, but you have to love DoomWorld Jeopardy. Everyone loves DoomWorld Jeopardy.

YES WE DO!
/me looks expectantly at Liam.
*wink*
*wink*
*nudge*
*wink*
Eh? Eh?

you pick up his Chaingun. Cool, it has 211 bullets in it.

Must be a pretty boring opponent if you HAVE TIME TO COUNT THE BULLETS