Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

Kama Sutra Recorded

I wonder if anyone has found the Easter eggs yet. I fear I might have hidden them too well. ;)

ALL the demos are just outstanding. Everyone involved in the project has done a superb job on it. The map set and the demos are must haves.

Nice job everyone!

Grazza said:
I wonder if anyone has found the Easter eggs yet. I fear I might have hidden them too well. ;)

Well, I didn't spot any... I think.

shoot, I've been staring at this for many minutes now... I'm still perplexed.
unless you tacked a demo on the end of another demo, I only see one extra: kp10-007.lmp -- which is a good one. :)

edit: 119 demos total. 3 are coop, that leaves 116.
there are 115 listed in the textfile, so that leaves only kp10 as the extra...
unless there are demos attached to other demos.... or it is elsewhere, or I'm completely blind. ;)

I found em, but I don't know how you encoded them... Is that UUEncoding or something similar? (Note to everyone else: he didn't do it my way.)

Excellent job on the pack. Watching all demos now.

(Edit: got it now.)

Opulent: I wasn't counting duplicates (i.e. Pacifists that are also Speeds, and thus included twice, with different file names). However, I confused myself a bit with Kristian's map18 - his speed and pacifist demos are different, even though the times are the same.

The duplicate kp10-007 (included as both Pacifist and misc) was just an error. I removed the misc copy when I reuploaded the zip after amending the spelling of Angus's name.

I think the actual total is 113 (counting the eggs). Sorry, I obviously can't count. :p

Ryback: Good job on finding them. I'd racked my brains to think of an original way to conceal them, and got the idea from those old zips that included a big load of gunk about the BBS from which they were downloaded. Yes, UUE, but Winzip can decode it. I actually used Wincode to create it.

apparently, I couldn't count either.
very clever hiding place (I thought that you had either a) hidden them at the end of a textfile as uuencoded or b) named a demo AS a textfile or c) appended a demo or the uuencoded text of a demo to the end of another demo) but I was wrong.

thanks! now I have more demos to watch. :D

Thanks, Grazza, for assembling the pack! I love having the demos neatly organized. :-)

Easter eggs, aye? I'll sneak around and see if I can find 'em.

Sign in to follow this