Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khorus

Total Darkness 4

Alright but I think you should try experimenting with different themes. Your maps are nice and you'll get much better if you make a hell map or a 'Vrack' style tech map.

Sporks map set? haven't played it yet. What, is the lighting similar or something?

0_o

Honestly, I've never seen that before. No shit. Serious eh?

I thought I was doing something original. :(

Ok, taking Lutrov's advice into consieration (although planned all along,), Most of the map is hell. Think AV map 20, but instead of egyptian theme with hell, it is hell with tech base.

Would it be against anything if I used the AV map 20 music?

EDIT: Ok, a screen of where you enter hell:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/7953/doom00217oz.png

Tell me what you think :)

evilhomerdoomer said:

Would it be against anything if I used the AV map 20 music?

Check the AV text file. It says who made it, and at a quick glance I don't see anything granting permission for it to be used.

Grazza said:

Check the AV text file. It says who made it, and at a quick glance I don't see anything granting permission for it to be used.

All but one of the AV tracks were ripps iirc.

kristus said:

All but one of the AV tracks were ripps iirc.

Yeah, D_MESSAG (Mishri Halek Mus) was done for the map. Else was Hexen/Heretic/Duke Nukem/Doom stuff.

Gee, Torm thinks it looks good :) I got to be doing something right here ;) Thanks alot guys :D More screens soon.

Thanks. :) I think the mixed theme in this one makes it less repeditive. Thanks for the advice lutrov. :) Just put it up on WIP. Hasn't been accepted yet though. A new screen is on it. I'll link it when I can :)

Thanks man! :D Well, I do try hard on look at the bad and good points of my previous maps. And I still need improvement, but I try :)