Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheDarkArchon

London gets the 2012 Olympics

The electronic ballot started at 1126 BST. Moscow, New York and Madrid were eliminated from the race in the first, second and third rounds of voting.

Excellent, now Micheal Bloomberg can stop making stadiums.

DooMBoy said:

Good for London

Good for everyone else. The Olympics is a colossal blight. Greece will be paying off their mistake for the next decade or more.

BlackFish said:

Excellent, now Micheal Bloomberg can stop making stadiums.

Yeah, exactly how many did he make again?

david_a said:

no.

well that sucks. they should do olympics in chicago and dublin, because both cities lact respect from all those big cities like LONDON and PARIS and EL FUZHAD, LIBYA.

BlackFish said:

First he attempted some Giants/Jets stadium which got shot down by some higher official, then he got the idea for some baseball stadium.

Great, so he built 0. By the way, these weren't his ideas, funding sports stadiums with tax dollars is hardly a new concept, even to new york city, and there are two projects already on the way.

gatewatcher said:

You're proud of that?

There obviously isn't anything else to choose from.

Who wants to see a bunch of steroid-jacked losers anyway? I guarantee the Special Olympics are much more honorable. I can respect retarded people because they try their best without that kind of pathetic bullshit. Those who willfully choose to be stupid should just go all the way and drive their SUV's off a cliff.

The Olympics need like, an Iron Chef section. :D Or perhaps Jell-O swimming or some sort of juggling. I've never really seen much of the Olympics before, nor do I think I will when they are in Vancouver or London. :P

But the Olympics make me think of the Pokémon League. :D