Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallis

those pewter figures

does any one know where to get the pewter figures, i sure a screenshot of guy's monitor that was filled with them, i'd love to get my hands on t hem. I have already ordered a few of ebay, but can't help to think there are more. and also does anyone know a great doom fanart site...

Im not aware of any sites that sell them. The figures went out of production a long time ago. You can occasionally see them being auctioned on ebay. I guess it's also possible to run across them in some small shop.

Linguica said:

I have all of them except the Cyberdemon and Demon

show off...lol....can u tell me about where you can get them. and if not, your address so i can dispatch ninjas to assinate you and steal those figures >D

Some of the figurines were released separately and are therefore easier to find. The Demon, Baron of Hell and Mancubus were bundled with copies of Doom III and it's pre-release box.

The Cyberdemon is usually found included with the "id Anthology" bundle. All other figures are typically quite difficult to find.

Auction sites will be your best bet, try some international ones as well - not just eBay. I'm in New Zealand and use Trademe.co.nz, there's usually a few available every month.

My collection: 1x Cyberdemon (id Anthology), 1x Baron (auction), 2x Mancubus (Doom III pre-order and auction), 2x Demon (auction).

ye, i ave so far ordered a mancubus, a baron of hell, and a pinky. but more importantly i want goddam cyberdemon.

wallis said:

i want goddam cyberdemon.

That's the only one I have. As Trilinear said, it came with id anthology.

i don't want to but a huge id anthology set,(i've seen it), just for a freaking 2-3" tall cyberdemon. if anyone knows where i can buy one, or if anyone wants to sell one plz tell me.