Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

Italian of Doom

Ismaele has updated his Outpost of Doom site with new reviews of Bloodworks and UAC Nukage Refinery. He's also looking for other Italian Doomers to help him with a new project of his, an all-Italian WAD.

fp!

And who gets on their feet doing an all german map? (i want modern Germany, way after 1945 ;) )

An all-irish map would be great. I would definetely head that project. Anyway, my cousin has done some Irish-related maps...i'll probably submit them soon along with all his other ones. They're all from 1997.

Ismaele, prima chiedando per aiuto, presenti qualcosa per vedere. Noi abbiamo veduto molti progetti quale fallito.

(Scusa per i miei errori, sto imparando L'Italiano :-P)

Is that spaghetti western mod still being worked on? I think it was a DM set, if I remember correctly.

@ Fraggle: you can see some screenshots of my personal "Dimensional Gate: Not Another Doom!" project in the "Screenshots of my level" subsection of the "Screenshot" section of my site (http://utenti.lycos.it/ismaele85/).
As for the new Italian project, it has been just launched... so no screenshots! :P But I can make sure of its release at the end of summer, since I just want to publish a little Italian "Doom 2" level set: I mean that I don't care about the size of this project! What is completed at the end of summer will be released as it is.

How about an all-Polish wad?

We got the mountains, the sea and cities (bah). Perfect places to put some slipgate technology and demons no?

Ismaele´s UAC Nukage Refinery map is quite impressive to be his first released work. If he manages to put together a good team, this All-Italian-Megawad could be a blast.

I'd like to make some things clear:

1) "UAC Nukage Refinery" is not my "first released work" (as Danimetal wrote), but it is my first work, that has been part of a MegaWAD. Actually my first released work is "Alien" (find it out on my site: http://utenti.lycos.it/ismaele85/) and it is not as good as the fore-mentioned level, that is part of "Hellcore" (map21).

2) The new project, that I temporarily call "All-Italian WAD" (it hasn't got an exact name!), is called so just because the team is Italian... it doesn't mean that it is set in Italian places (although this could be an interesting idea!).