Find results in...
SteelPH

Movies you would like to see made into games

Dead Alive
Bad Taste
Day of the Dead
Any one of GWAR's absurd low-budget movies
Killer Klowns From Outer Space
Terminator 2 (a RTS based on the impending apocalyptic war)

Kung-Fu Hustle
Kill Bill
Army of Darkness. Army of darkness SPECIFICALLY, not just Evil Dead.
Gantz (this would make an awesome survival horror/action cross i think)
Jay and Silent Bob strike back lol
What dreams may come (Just to see how badly they fuck it up)

Oh... I know there are more, i just can't think of em right now >_<

pilottobombadier said:

two words: Ninja Scroll.

The Samurai Shodown series is practically there already. Some of the backgrounds were lifted straight from the movie.

david_a said:

The Samurai Shodown series is practically there already. Some of the backgrounds were lifted straight from the movie.

Didn't Samurai Shodown come out before Ninja Scroll, though? And fighting games are gay; I'm sick of trouncing stupid AI only to deal with AI that cheats like an 1337 h4XX0rz in the next round.

GHOSTBUSTERS

It would make an excellent game, and it has yet to be (properly) exploited. A nice, GTA-style first-person Ghostbusters game would be great.

geekmarine said:

GHOSTBUSTERS

It would make an excellent game, and it has yet to be (properly) exploited. A nice, GTA-style first-person Ghostbusters game would be great.

They made it for Sega Master System...
I actually used to own this console and game.
http://www.gamespot.com/sms/action/ghostbusters/
*THE MEGA CARTRIDGE*
And for anyone who still has a SMS, turn it on with no cart...
It's a Snail Maze Game!

My vote goes to Austin Powers :P.

maggot_army said:

quadrilogy

"Quadrilogy" was invented by Fox's marketing department for the Alien DVD boxset. The proper word is "tetralogy" :).

MacWadMaker said:

They made it for Sega Master System...

Not just the MS. Ghostbusters games have appeared on the ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amstrad, NES, Amiga, PC and more :).

pilottobombadier said:

Didn't Samurai Shodown come out before Ninja Scroll, though? And fighting games are gay; I'm sick of trouncing stupid AI only to deal with AI that cheats like an 1337 h4XX0rz in the next round.

No, the first Samurai Shodown was released a month after Ninja Scroll, although it's particularly the second one that's very similar to the movie. And what the hell else besides a fighting game would the movie be?! It's about as deep as a puddle.

david_a said:

No, the first Samurai Shodown was released a month after Ninja Scroll, although it's particularly the second one that's very similar to the movie. And what the hell else besides a fighting game would the movie be?! It's about as deep as a puddle.

Hack 'n' slash actioner like DMC, duh! :P

Tron was made into a pretty bitching game. You should all get Tron 2.0 and start derezing programs with your data disc (in other words, kill stuff with a frisbee). The light cycles are a bit weak in the game, but if that's all you're looking for, I recommend gltron (it's free).

Saving Private ryan
The thin red line
Face off
Bad Boys
Menace II society

Saving Private Ryan: well, Medal of Honour: Allied Assault is virtually an unofficial Saving Private Ryan game, especially the beach landing level :P.

Hitchiker's: Already been done (well, the book->game anyway). It's one of the funniest text adventures ever made :).