Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doomsick

how i got lucky (not what you think)(not doom related)

i was at target the other day shopping for a birthday present for my nephew. i drifted into the video game department and began looking for a psx game. failing that i walked out and passed a "clearance rack". as i walked by i saw serious sam. picked it up, checked the price, five bucks. no kidding. so, needless to say, i've been playing serious sam.

I shall proceed to visit my neighborhood Target forthwith. (Forthwith?! Damn! I've got to get a life.)

it is one of life's strangest ironies that the best games always end up in the clearance rack whilst the worst get eight shelves to themselves.

it is one of life's strangest ironies that the best games always end up in the clearance rack whilst the worst get eight shelves to themselves.

That's the sad truth. Dammit, how many copies of Revolution X and Deer Hunter could there be left? What bugs be is that the best 2d games for the PC, like Earthworm Jim 1 & 2, and Jazz Jackrabbit 2, were in the stores for about a week, and then disappeared. Oh, but pieces of crap stay in stores for years.

And Serious Sam DOES NOT SUCK. It's one of the best games I've played in years.

Serious Sam should drown in frog cum at the end of TSE.

can't beat it for 5 bucks, some people drop more than that at mcdonalds and all they get is cholesteral poisoning. btw,i think it's pretty fun, though sam is a little too much like duke nukem.

Serious Sam is cool. It just doesn't really have much replay value. (This coming from the guy who has gone through it about 7 times)

I enjoyed serious sam, lots and lots and lots and lots of killing. Although I do agree with AirRaid that it has low replay value, I only played through it two and a half times, then I got heretic 2 for 4 bucks. Then I got Soldier of Fortune, then Deus Ex, and some others, so I haven't played it much since then. I plan to someday, just not someday soon.

There we go doomsick, I added a couple more lots just for you. :)

I never played SS , but At my local software store I was able to find heretic 2 for $5. And Unreal Gold for $9.
I thought that was a pretty good deal