Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crazy doomguy

Remember the Simpsons .WAD?

I remember those novelty wads, like the simpsons -picking up duff beer, and those box's of donuts as health. (it's been awhile thats for sure) then there was pac-man doom. and the bill clinton wad where he replaced (i think) the lost souls and you roamed around the white house/or pentagon? i beilieve -one of them. i have like 7 old doom/shareware/utility cd's that are completley loaded with this stuff for both doom and doom2 dating back to '94

I still play simpson's doom occasionally. CLassics never die out.

hurr, did somebody say my name ;)

I thought it sucked ass because I could only play for like 20 seconds before it crashed. And from what I saw, I'm not worried about fixing it either.

did it ever come with different levels?

wellll it should've. shooting Simpson's characters in downtown springfield would've been awesome. wads that are just graphic replacements dont do it for me. :(

Lizardcommando said:

I remember playing the old version of Simpsons Doom. It was kinda funny. At least it was better than South Park Doom.

South Park Doom didn't seem to be very well executed. The sprites were too big and the talking got annoying fast. To me it just seems unfinished.

Lizardcommando said:

I remember playing the old version of Simpsons Doom. It was kinda funny. At least it was better than South Park Doom.

Hahah, I played South Park Doom so many times when I first got it. I don't know why but it just made things interesting to me.

Though I've never played Simpsons Doom. Is it the link on the first post? :D

The Lost Soul replacement (Krusty the Clown head) scared the HELL out of me when I first played it. I was like 8 or 9 at the time. ;/

insertwackynamehere said:

oh yeah i remember the old days 5 months ago :P

You know, I've been lurking long before I registered here. :p