Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darkstalker

Sprite, sound and music editor

I'm searching for an editor easy to use to put my sprites, my sound and my music in .mid format. If you know a good one plz tell me.

I'm searching for an editor easy to use to put my sprites, my sound and my music in .mid format.

Another choice - DeePsea:

Press F7 and use the Import/Merge tool. Don't know what format your sprites are in, but if they are BMPs, check the sprites radio button before you import them. This will assign "close" default x/y offsets.

Select a Target file and then open the "Lump Files". The default settings leave WAV and MID "as is". If you want them converted to SND or MUS change the default conversion settings.

For Sprites you need to add SS_START at the front of the sprites and SS_END at the end (I'm assuming all your sprites are added in order). Easy to do.

After you "Save" which creates a new list of lumps on the target side, position your cursor at the first Sprite, click Insert Lump (before option) and enter SS_START. The position at the last Sprite, click Insert Lump (after option) and enter SS_END. Now press Save again and all done.