Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

omgwpns.wad key problem

I have tested this wad with other levels (Truax.wad) and when I get a key I cannot open the door and the key does not show up. What is happening?

Chances are good that to get a reply, you will need to be more specific. Maybe attach a savegame of the problem.

That's odd, I tested omgwpns.wad with various WADs and none of them showed any problems at all. Is this truax.wad a ZDoom wad? If it is, I'll look into other various ZDoom WADs and see if there's any more conflictions.

Deathzor, When I tried your omgweapons on ZDoom 96, an error message came up saying that there was a script error in the DECORATE lump in line 8. Can you tell me if this error is really the script or is it ZDoom itself. Please notify me ASAP because when I looked at the screen shots for this it looked really cool as well as fun.

-Alando1

First: You already posted this question in another thread.

Second: You NEED to have the latest unofficial build of ZDoom to run this WAD file, because it uses Decorate-based weapons which are unsupported in Randy's official version. You can find that version here/