Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was at best buy yesterday and I nearly bought this game, but I don't know much about it. It looks pretty good, but I need some more to go on. I read some reviews and they pretty much gave it an average rating overall. But they did say the graphics are really nice. Any comments?

I heard the demo didn't do the game justice. Someone who played the game at e3 last year had a much better experience than with the demo. I probably won't get it, I bought Area 51 a couple of weeks ago for the pc and that was one lame ass game. Don't wanna make the same mistake with Pariah.

i didn't like the demo either. the weapons were all very uninteresting. and that one weapon that puts little distortions in your view was annoying as hell.

Ok, forget about Pariah, I'll wait for quake4!! Something else, I'm looking to rent some good thriller/horror movies tonight, any suggestions? I rely on word of mouth when it comes to movies as well as games, reading the back of the box is completely unreliable. Thankx!!!

I've heard some reviews for Pariah describe it as being even more mediocre than Unreal 2, so I don't think I'd buy the game until it's in the bargain bin.

Pariah isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Some of the things are kinda OK, but there's so many things done badly/wrong that just make it horrid to play after a while.

For instance the Vehicle controls. You have a buggy with a gun on it. To aim the gun, you use the mouse. This seems OK. However the only way you can STEER is with the mouse. This means if you wanna move, you can't aim, and if you wanna shoot something you have to stand still. Utterly ridiculous.

I already have area 51, and imo, that game sucks camel ass. Project snowblind? Hmmm.....is that a tactical shooter? If so, nevermind, I don't like using my brain to much..

Project Snowblind is slightly tactical, plus it borrows a few ideas (loosely) from Deus Ex. It's interesting. I traded it because I can never find a game on XBL with it.

Right now I'm playing The Suffering (which can be played in first-person), and so far, it's pretty slick.

I played it and it wasent that great.The game trys to be like a mix between Half-life and Halo.The wheapon upgrades are fun.But the game got boring fast. Wait tell it hit bargen bins then buy it. If you realy need a new game get Alines vs. Preadator 2 or Clive Barker's Undying.

Skip Pariah. I loved unreal 2 (GASP!) but when I got Pariah I realized that it had 2 hours of effort put into making it. Thank god I got the console version so I could trade it in without problems. I'd go with AvP 2 or undying, as the post above said.

Udying is a great game. More people should play it. It just came out at the wrong time. The spell and firearm combat was grat. I would like to see some thing like that in more games.