Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NightmareZer0

Guy Spoils New Harry Potter Book (SPOLIERS)

BlackFish said:

Did you accidently quote yourself and mean to quote me? ;)

Yeah I figured that was fake.

Yeah I did oops. Thats what happens when I get 4 hours of sleep

I'm really looking forward to this book, and the final book 7 too. I'm going to try and pick it up sometime this week. Since this is a spoiler title thread ;) I'll just say that I hope Ron and Hermione officially get together.

Well that suicide may be fake but the anger of those women sure wasnt lol. at first i thought he was going to get out and walk up to the front of the store and start a peacfull convo and then just slip it in to see reaction, that probably would have gotten him killed (or close to it) this is what scares me about society: first you have ficticous "harry potter" then you have these "fans" i know it was dark but i could just imagine the wizard hats..

Veddge said:

I'll just say that I hope Ron and Hermione officially get together.

Um, yuck. Ron naked.

Imp said:

Mean but the woman's reaction is halirous.

Proves that Vader's 'NOOOOOOOOOO' in Episode 3 wasn't at all unrealistic :P

Veddge said:

the final book 7 too.

I think you mean "supposedly final", since we all know Rowling will begin work on book 8 as soon as the profits start to dry up :D.

NiGHTMARE said:

I think you mean "supposedly final", since we all know Rowling will begin work on book 8 as soon as the profits start to dry up :D.

Her estimated worth is £500m, making her the richest author in the world. Not saying she won't write another book, but I doubt money will be the motivator.

can't wait for her post-harry novels to be steaming piles of shite, making everyone realize that she is, in fact, a shit author.

Jonathan said:

Her estimated worth is £500m, making her the richest author in the world. Not saying she won't write another book, but I doubt money will be the motivator.

lucas is worth billions but i bet money is the motivation for remaking the SW movies like 4 times

Janderson said:

Um, yuck. Ron naked.

Um... he didn't mention anything about Ron Naked. You thought that one up on your own.

You do know that you can go to YTMND just as well to figure out the big plot spoiler. Don't you. And I think this Harry Potter thing has gone far enough.

I can't wait for Harry Potter to die. But knowing my luck they'll just make another sequel book about the Terminator going back in time to save him. Goddamn it.

mallis said:

can't wait for her post-harry novels to be steaming piles of shite, making everyone realize that she is, in fact, a shit author.

Horray for logic thinking!

The Harry Potter books suck. I tried reading the first book and I gave up after 60 pages.

deathz0r said:

I tried reading the first book and I gave up after 60 pages.

Read the series from the third one one, NO! don't even look at the second one! You'll find that a lot of retard has been skipped and you're likely to thank me later.

Everyone I've known who has said "60 pages" has somehow gone back to the book and enjoyed the series, I am one of them, I have acted as a catalyst many times, it's just a matter of time before you crumble, it's like trying to leave DW.

+

It pains me to do this, mallis, but under the circumstances I'm afraid I must ask you to show me some proof!

Janderson said:

Read the series from the third one one, NO! don't even look at the second one! You'll find that a lot of retard has been skipped and you're likely to thank me later.

Everyone I've known who has said "60 pages" has somehow gone back to the book and enjoyed the series, I am one of them, I have acted as a catalyst many times, it's just a matter of time before you crumble, it's like trying to leave DW.

+

It pains me to do this, mallis, but under the circumstances I'm afraid I must ask you to show me some proof!

book 2, and I win points for a flawless fucking victory.

insertwackynamehere said:

hehe finished HP6, wow. thats insane what happened.

Yup, just finished it myself. What a place to put; "'Snape!' ejaculated Slughorn, who was shaken and sweating" - (or words to that effect)

Anyway, I like how the White-Bumblebee shits himself when Snape pops out.

I finished HP6 the day I bought it. It's far better than the last one, and I thought it was a pretty good read. She might not be the best writer in the world - far from it - but she's good at holding your interest, and a good storyteller. Not to mention her books encourage kids to read which is great. Maybe people will learn some proper spelling and grammar now.

Oh and Rowling said she would like to do other books after she finishes the HP series, perhaps under a different name.

I have enjoyed all of the Harry potter books, personally. If YTMND hadn't RUINED this one on me... I'd have, well... probably cried. Sometimes books do that to me. If you guys EVER read the pit dragon trilogy by Jane Yolen.... don't read the third part. it was total shit.

Well, to be honest.... I don't think so. Here is how I see it:

1. Dumbledore paralyzed Harry at the last second.

I don't think he would have done this if he thought snape was a traitor. He knows damn well that harry can take care of himself, and stopped harry in his tracks so he would NOT reduce snape to a pile of ashes, or totally freak out and give himself away (and get killed by the other death eaters) when he died.

2. Snape could have killed or captured harry whenever he saw fit afterwards.

He didn't. Snape had every advantage and chance to kill/capture Harry that evening, but he didn't, I think because Dumbledore didn't want him to, obviously.

I personally think this was a sacrifice on dumbledore's part to get Snape further into voldemort's confidence, perhaps so he can find and destroy the rest of Voldemort's Horcruxes.

Yeah Yeah, I'm thinking too hard on this