Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vegeta

Aliens action figures with comics

Hi, well probably most of you don't know what I'm talking about, like 12 years ago there were a series of Aliens action figures, each character included a little comic. On that time I had a lot of these, some of them unoriginal. I were looking at the comics and I get nostalgy that I never read the comics of Bishop and the Bull Alien. If someone of you know were I could find a scaned version of these, or have them and don't mind in tell me the (little) plot of them I'll really apreciate.

If some of you feel interested I could help with whatever other character's comic.

I had a few of those, but couldn't have them all because they were expensive. :(

But uhhh ebay is always a good place to look.

I had the cougar, praying mantis, gorilla, scorpian, crab, bull, queen, king, and I know there were more but I don't remember... the scorpian was the coolest because there was a button on his back you could press to make him explode and he had red organs inside.. really they shold have been green, but red was cooler anyway. Funny how they were totally marketing a violent, vulgar rated R movie to kids... heh

Don't have any one the comics though, hell I don't have many of the toys anymore. I feel bad when I think of all the money my mom wasted on me....

Scabbed Angel said:
Funny how they were totally marketing a violent, vulgar rated R movie to kids...

I had a 15" Alien action figure back in the early 80s (which came out after the movie.) Talking about comics, back then I also got an adaptation of the movie to comic by the publishers of Heavy Metal.

I had those same ones. Bull, queen, gorilla, and scorpion. Scorpion was my fav. Try looking through eb or my toybox for em.

Ya, but the problem is that I'm too retentive with my money as to buy them :-)

myk said:

I had a 15" Alien action figure back in the early 80s (which came out after the movie.) Talking about comics, back then I also got an adaptation of the movie to comic by the publishers of Heavy Metal.

Wow, I didn't know they had action figures for aliens back then. Nice!

Oh yes little mini comics, they were really cool. I had the Bull, Gorilla, Panther, Snake, Mantis, Queen, Flying Queen, Queen Face Hugger, and Red Crab(?) Aliens, and the Power Loader. They all were really kickass, but my favorite was probably either Snake or Mantis because they looked really unique.

I was young when I got Bull Alien, he was my first one. However, I wasent into the comics back then, so I couldent tell you what happened in the Bull Alien Comic, sorry :(

i still have some of those comics (in polybags, even), but i lack a scanner. i'm surprised to see other people remember them.

Scabbed Angel said:
Wow, I didn't know they had action figures for aliens back then. Nice!

Here it is.