Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
pritch

what are all the post rankings, starting with newbie...

I just wondered what all the differnt post rankings were, newbie, cool newbie, fast newbie and so on and when they change over? Someone, enlighten me!

as far as I know, they're newbie, cool newbie (20), fast newbie (50), member (100), senior member (500), no life (1000), needs a job (don't actually know) and after that skies' the limit

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

S./

(small tip: if you don't want to seriously grate on people's nerves, don't repeatedly post things that aren't doom related in this forum, we're all a testy bunch, especially deadnail, stay the fuck away from him)

thanks, and sorry for not being doomy enough of late. If any moderator is out there, feel free to post hell my random ramblings...

has anyone made it passed 5k posts that's not a mod?

No, but I'll bet BBG will be the first.

has anyone made it passed 5k posts that's not a mod?

No, but I'll bet BBG will be the first.

Then deady, I bet.

Then deady, I bet.

Well if bbg doesn't count since he used to be/is the mod of post hell then deadnail shouldn't count either because he was a mod in the doom3 forum if I recall correctly. But that was probably with the old forum software. hmm.

I think 'Needs a Job' comes at 3000 or 4000 posts...I'm not sure though. I guess I'll find out come March. :)

I heard a rumor that there is another status at 5000, but the only people to pass this number are Lüt and Zalsdron, both mods.

I heard a rumor that there is another status at 5000, but the only people to pass this number are Lüt and Zalsdron, both mods.

That's why I asked if any person that isn't a mod reached above 5k posts.

Hehehehehe....

I just noticed that Archvile64 is 1337 + 50. Cool.

God willing (or maybe God forbid) I'll hit 5000 someday. Heh, sh'yah, right, I know.

I don't know what I'm thinking any more. I just got back from watching "Out Cold". Frickin' funny movie.

I just noticed that Archvile64 is 1337 + 50. Cool.

Heh, I actually caught the moment when I hit 1337 in one of these threads somewhere...

how do people get minus ratings, Arioch the administrator, presumably overlord of the DW kingdom, has a negative rating! Also how do I give myself a user-defined status, I can't seem to find it under profiles...

Ling gives out user-defined status' or "titles". they are used to promote how good youve been or how much of a dumbass youve benn. ass you can see, my title designates that im a total moron :( anbd i have a negative post count too D:

Newbie (1-19)
Cool Newbie (19-49)
Fast Newbie (49-99)
Member (100-499)
Senior Member (500-999)
No life (1000-1999)
Needs a job (2000-5000?)
5000 posts or above? unknown, perhaps gain another title?

Negative posts: for the people who break the rules in here, or piss Ling off, then you'll have to face his wrath! Examples of victims: footman, disorder, IMJack, arioch, mordeth...etc.

Ling gives out user-defined status' or "titles". they are used to promote how good youve been or how much of a dumbass youve benn. ass you can see, my title designates that im a total moron :( anbd i have a negative post count too D:

That's because you pissed him off idiot.

Needs a job (2000-5000?)

from my speculation..
maybe when somebody hit "need a job" rank,Ling will give him/her the power to moderate forum.let's see from top five poster
poster / post count
1 LE / 6355
2 Zaldron / 5236
3 deadnail / 3058
4 bigbadgangsta/ 2940
5 Liam the Bard / 1802

LE,Zaldron are modertor now,deadnail once was DOOM3 forum moderator.Liam is nearly "needs a job" .he need the MOD status (may be poll forum)and.. BBG,he is king of post hell.

my own conclusion-everyone may get MOD status when he/she get the rank "needs a job"

Do you see the words Moderator as my status? No? Then I do count. Im a mod without the status, alas, my poor fate or something.

Yep.

AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! HEHEHEHE!

Do you see the words Moderator as my status? No? Then I do count. Im a mod without the status, alas, my poor fate or something.

Heh, you're just not wanted in the admin forum.

Don't tell anyone, it will spoil the fun anguish of waiting to find out.

my own conclusion-everyone may get MOD status when he/she get the rank "needs a job"

Privledge to post pics maybe, but mod status? HELL NO!!.... HELL NOOOO!!!

Yep.

goody! =P

AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! HEHEHEHE![/quote]PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSe tell us! please! we wanna know!

Yep.

goody! =P

PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSe tell us! please! we wanna know!

[/quote]Especially since it's gonna take you awhile to get there...

Learn to quote and I just might.

But since that's not gonna happen...

Learn to quote and I just might.

But since that's not gonna happen...

Thanks alot, Footman...

Christ it's just a god damn title, who cares? You're gonna see deadnail or bbg sporting it within a couple of weaks, so why give a fuck if you see it now or then?

Plus the person that get's 5000+ posts deserves to have some reward, which will be the unvailing of a new title (then again "no life" and "needs a job" aren't the greatest so I can only imagine how cruel 5000+ will be) BAH

it's gonna take deady a while to reach 5000 actually, I think, and surely BBG even longer? Anyway, do I believe Lut? I don't think Ling's told him...
(reverse psychology, we'll see if that works :>)

Yep.

Heh, you're just not wanted in the admin forum.

Like I would really fucking post there. What would I complain about? Not enough threads in post hell? Bah, even if I did have mod status I doubt I would waste my time in the Admin Forum anyway.