Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VixenChampion

Doom Movie & Comic

It is my belief that the only people capable of doing the voices for the movie, provided the scipt is as cool as the comic is, Duffman and Mr T. Mr T bringin it back wit the Rock hells yes. Maybe Jesse Ventura can take time out from his busy Governatin to create an allstar cast.

Hey dude lay off the comic. it is both deep and meaningful. it even has a message regarding the safe disposal of radioactive waste. and when read that poorly imitates Mr T it is rather amusing

Relica Religia said:

and all Imps(e) should be played by Gary Coleman.

*thinks about impse*

That would be scary

Theres going to be a doom movie? that should be pretty cool. Anyone know where i could get a hole of a doom comic book?

(All the grabage about Nukage Disposal), Oh the humanity.

OH THE HUMANITY!!! MY CHAINGUNS OUT OF BULLETS!!

That bit was the funniest part of the comic.

No one has quite answered this question yet: What possessed id to "okay" something so asinine? Granted, it's hilarious because it's so excessive, stupid and random, but it could have been something serious, dark, grotesque and occultist. I just can't help but wonder why it turned out the way it did.

Duff Man is too cool to be in the Doom movie. (Not to be dissing on the Doom movie - it actually sounds pretty cool to me.)

WOW
NOW I'M IN A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT PLACE

<-- sample lines from upcoming wad: Dcom1.wad