Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

someone has some splaining to do

I believe this calls for a "heh".

Now someone change it to God-Empress.

Doom world, this would've been funny for april fools, but guess what, APRIL FOOLS WAS MONTHS AGO stop the stupid nick baker thingy

Someone going by the name of NiGHTMARE that was whining constantly about the community.

There's a thread in the blogs forum which is 4 pages of him whining and people saying "shut the fuck up" in various humorous ways.

Giest118 said:

Someone going by the name of NiGHTMARE that was whining constantly about the community.

I've only seen him "whine" about the community once. It's just that EVERYONE IS GOING ON ABOUT IT LIKE IT'S THE APOCALYPSE!

Hm...

1: dron and Edward leak KDiZD

2: I become one of the recipients of this leak

3: I be an asshole about it on the ZDoom Forums

4: Tormentor has a nervous breakdown and leaves the community

5: I get banned from the ZDoom Forums

6: NiGHTMARE has a nervous breakdown and whines about it on DW

7: People tell him to shut the fuck up

8: Nick Baker World is born

I fucking win.

WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Seriously. You guys whining about Nick Baker are just as bad as those people who whine about the "big drama" that happened recently. Seriously, who gives a flying fuck.

This guy sure doesn't:

Hey, I'm arranging a get-together for all DW members in the Philadelphia area! :D We'll have ice cream, talk about how we're all so lucky to have the Doom community to be a part of, and we'll have a contest to see who can give the most hugs to complete strangers!!! LOLOL :o ;)

<3 you all!!!~

P.S. I'm making a new map soon and going to be LIKE SO GREAT AND STUFF AND IT'S JUST 4 YOU GUYS CAUSE YOURE ALL LIKE SO GREAT! :D:D:D:D:D

There was also a thread stating that you would be losered if another thread was made regarding this.

Giest118 said:

2: I become one of the recipients of this leak

3: I be an asshole about it on the ZDoom Forums

K great thanks bye