Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sure when some of you (maybe a lot of you) read about someone's wad that they based on their house, you probably let out a very audible groan and don't bother with the wad. However, I played a few on the Master Levels disk that I thought were surprisingly creative. Have you come across any that you thought you pretty good? I'd like to play some wads that are pretty good emulations of houses and neighborhoods, or cities in general.

Well, download GoldenEye Doom2 and warp to Map32.

Check out ghetto.wad on my download page as well.

Good house maps are few. These are above average:

Memento Mori map 17
d2house.wad
pisa.wad map 2 (the .zip in the archive is named pisa2.zip)

I've forgotten the names of a few more which were worth playing. :-/

There was one WAD file that included not only a house, but the buildings around it as well (and a dumpster you could climb in). I think it was a deathmatch map, and it was never released to Newstuff to my knowledge. It was made by the same guy that did the Imp-Bikini and Turd skins for Legacy.

Derrick said:

Well, download GoldenEye Doom2 and warp to Map32.

Check out ghetto.wad on my download page as well.

Pardon my n00bness, but where's your download page?

I have a wad pack starting with "HOME.WAD" with all of the other add ons not installed in the wad so you have to load 5 extra files. I didn't think it was too bad. Actually I wouldn't mind trying a deathmatch on it.

GoatLord said:

I'm sure when some of you (maybe a lot of you) read about someone's wad that they based on their house, you probably let out a very audible groan and don't bother with the wad.

Yes. Yes I do.