Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swantz

Are you christian? Do you feel oppressed? Well your in luck!

swantz said:

I wanna see what happens.

1. If you studied US history or read the article, you'd know what has and would happen when states secede.

2. This will be the last we ever hear of this.

Coincidentally, this group has sprung up at about the same time as the very similar Free State Project, which is a libertarian group that aims to move many libertarians to the state of New Hampshire, where they plan to slowly influence the government from there.

I like this idea.

Boo hoo poor christians are so opressed here.

Anyways, this is retarded and has... is there anything less than 0% chance?

Don't worry. I'm currently infiltrating the Christian right film industry.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

I say we all convert to SPAMianity, all of the perks of other religions, but with SPAM...mmm, Shoulder of Pork And Ham....

Actually it's Specially Processed American Meat.

Back in WWII when Britain was in dire need of help and resources, the US spammed the fuck out of them and sent tons of the shit.

i thought spam made its debut in WWI, not WWII.

must have been pretty good when your stuck in a muddy trench with bulletts flying over your head.

hear that? sounds like a train derailing

Er, I'm pretty sure it comes from "Spiced Ham. I remember I did a report on it for some reason in high school. It didn't become very popular until they started making it rations in World War II, but it's certainly older than that.

I checked in my Spam book (don't ask), and baldy is right.

Oh, and the canned meat fed to soldiers in WWII wasn't actually spam but a cheap knockoff.

I am atheist and I feel oppressed by all these religious bullshit... mulsims, jews, christians... all the same, all fighting for their own very selfish interests.

Dr. Zin said:

I checked in my Spam book (don't ask), and baldy is right.

Oh, and the canned meat fed to soldiers in WWII wasn't actually spam but a cheap knockoff.

We have a winner, back when it was released SPAM was short for Shoulder of Pork and Ham, under it's former name Hormel Spiced Ham, so, let's break it down shal we?

hormel SPiced hAM-----
Shoulder of Pork and Ham

VinceDSS said:

I am atheist and I feel oppressed by all these religious bullshit... mulsims, jews, christians... all the same, all fighting for their own very selfish interests.

yes indeedy. the growing hardcore Christian base in the USA , of course, says they totally support the freedom of religion - yet they continue to press their personal moral standard into law. talk about wtf?

You know, I don't think it's very funny. Christians ARE horribly oppressed. I mean, with the Jews, and the Romans, and the... Oh, right...

Seriously, Christianity hasn't been an oppressed religion for almost 2000 years. My God, what are these people bitching about? Is knowing that other people out there believe something different from you oppression? Nobody's forcing them to be godless heathens or anything, what's the big deal?