Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer87

family guy movie...great...but FUTURAMA! Out of this time zone!

Heh, I've got a copy of season 2 sitting around somewhere. I got it for Christmas like over a year and a half ago and I've never opened it. I like Futurama, but I'm not really that into it I guess. I also haven't watched it in years. 7_7

I didn't get into Futurama until after it got cancelled, ironically enough... I remember watching the pilot and ignoring everything that followed due to lack of interest, but I watched some episodes from the seasons further down and was pleasantly surprised.

On the subject of the DVDs... best audio commentaries ever, perhaps.

Sweet deal. I've been a fan of the show since the first episode and I tried to catch it every week. I like it more than Simpsons or Family Guy, and it competes for Best Cartoon Ever along with Invader Zim and The Critic in my mind.

Hey don't bash VHS. It's considerably cheaper to buy the tapes to keep than it is to rent movies, so thanks to that I've been able to see a shitload of awesome movies over the past year. It's also cheaper than getting a DVD burner.

VHS is good because they don't need to put any stupid animated menus or extra bonus bullshit on it, just some previews and the movie and that is it.

When I get a DVD player, it will be a DVD/VHS Combo thing.

Hey now, Adult Swim was/is the saturday night ritual for us youngsters still holding onto the glory days of SNICK (the original programming.. (Are You Afraid of the Dark, Ren and Stimpy, Roundhouse, Pete and Pete.. and some Alex Mack show)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force > *

I still remember the glory days of snick. I hate nick now anyway.

The only reason I liked adult swim was William streets cartons. Although they are all short lived.

Technician said:

I still remember the glory days of snick. I hate nick now anyway.

The only reason I liked adult swim was William streets cartons. Although they are all short lived.

Robot Chicken is absolutely hilarious. They did a skit with Charlie Brown the other day, and he's throwing stuff [i dont remember what it was] at the Great Pumpkin. "Take that you son of a bitch!" And earlier, they did the football thing, but that time Charlie kicked Lucy in the head. So they're sitting by a cop car, and an adult says "whah whah whah whah whah" And lucy says "What's he saying?" And Charlie says "I don't know, It's always this whah whah whah crap." And they did a skit about George bush, i don't remember a lot, but it was funny.

The short with Donkey kong being invaded by spartan marines from Halo was priceless. One of em even put out the little flame with an extinguisher.