Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flesh420

Duke Nukem MOD

Hey,

I have started a new mod for doom legacy. Its called Duke Nukem TTK(Time To Kill) its a PSONE game that i used to play all the time. And right now im about half way done with the first map. Its like the third level in DN TTK which is the city level. I pretty much have it down to a tee considering doom legacy engine limitations. But it looks great so far. But im going to make more maps for it if i get a good response.
But so far its third person just like the PSONE game but u can change it to first person of course. Im going to have some screenshots of it on this pagehttp://www.midwestdons.cjb.net just click on Duke Nukem TTK. And im going to put up a forum for it as soon as im done with this. So look at the screenshots and tell me what you think. Thanks

What's the point? George Broussard doesn't really appreciate reproductions of his games on other engines or games.

Its not a reproduction its a map but the map has more than enough things that make it stray away from the real map. Im makeing the mod so people can play something different than just doom maps and the first person perspective. Im just trying to make something a little bit different than the usuall mods for doom. Cant i do that? Or do people have to shoot me down when i put allot of effort into things?

Plus theres allot of people who like duke mods for doom and i know allot of people on ST ONLINE that do.

I appreciate your response but this mod is in no way a reproduction of a game. ITS A MOD people make MODS for everything ETC. DUKE NUKEM MOD FOR QUAKE.

I think people should try and come up with their own unique ideas for mods rather than recycle another companies intellectual property. All I see for mods anymore are Resident Evil, Duke Nukem, Dragon Ball Z, This Game in that game... if I wanted to play those games I would buy them and play them :P