Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackAsDaNight

Doom Guitar Tabs

Technician said:

I would love tabs for the Duke Nukem theme song. Some one on this board made tabs for DOOM 95 theme I believe.

I was able to put grabbage to Piano, chords and all, but it is all in my mind, I couldn't start putting it down on paper...

Heh, just listen to Metallica's No Remose, there's a riff in there that's exactly like E1M1. There's also a Kreator song with a similar riff in one part...

make a request for a song from doom or duke and i'll produce an accurate tab. i'm working on tabbing out stuff from rott right now.

superloud4 said:

note that all of these songs came about a year or so before Doom came out. ;P

No they didn't. No remorse was published in '83 on the album Kill'em All. Another thing is, the riffs are not the same, they're similar. That's not the same thing.

well dude ive figured out most of the song its just the little lead parts he does inbetween, if ive got the tabs for them I can learn the little lead parts aswell

If I were you guys, and I'm definitely not, I'd just figure it out, that's what I did for piano, and I can do *just* about all the Doom songs on them, pretty easily I might add, Hell, if I can find a microphone I'll release them.

yeah dude but its that mad fill ... eitherway his guitar tabs are accureated but ive changed them a bit to mnake it easier, becuase most of the fills can be done on the same string