Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Duker900

Where do the newbies post anyway?

I've been seeing lots of people join the fourms, but i never see them in the general page, do they hide in the doom3 general or something? who knows the answer to this mystery?

here I am, I spend my time here, at polls, some fiction, wads and mods and editing. And the occasional peek at post hell of course, where most of my stuff can be found :)
I will soon be newbie no longer, howver, as I'm spending way too much fucking time here recently

I've been seeing lots of people join the fourms, but i never see them in the general page, do they hide in the doom3 general or something? who knows the answer to this mystery?

I started monitoring the DW forums just for the DooM III info. Since then I have broadened my horizons...

I joined the forums to drop a note about one of Paul J's speeches in the Doom 3 forums. I've kinda been sucked in since. These forums have cost me two Calc tests and about half a grade point so far. ;)

I joined the forums to drop a note about one of Paul J's speeches in the Doom 3 forums. I've kinda been sucked in since. These forums have cost me two Calc tests and about half a grade point so far. ;)

Good. World domination is our next step.

Is everyone here under 25?

well I'm 18, and there are many younger like Archvile 64. YOu should be able to tell when they start talking about how graphic sex education class was today :)

Fodders is 50.

Stphrz is 36 or something.

There was some other old dude but I forget who. Enjay maybe.

Fodders is 50.

Stphrz is 36 or something.

There was some other old dude but I forget who. Enjay maybe.

Not to mention that negative post count you had a while back when you posted in Ling's topic after he said anyone who posted after a post he made would have consequences/punishment.

Not to mention that negative post count you had a while back when you posted in Ling's topic after he said anyone who posted after a post he made would have consequences/punishment.

Yeah, but that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. A negative postcount and a bum title isn't going to hurt me in a job interview, y'know?

...unless I try to sign with Zaldron's World Domination brigade.

well there are lot of newbies who seem only to post in religion or politics, who I strongly suspect have never even played Doom...