Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dco16

Dance one for the Gipper

Awwwww Jesus... Okay, so Reagan sucked cow testicles, as far as presidents go, but the man had Alzheimer's, for cryin' out loud. Think we could cut him a little slack. Besides that, I can't judge him because I never met him. He coulda been a really terrific guy, aside from being a really lousy president. I dunno what's up with people these days.

geekmarine said:
Awwwww Jesus... Okay, so Reagan sucked cow testicles, as far as presidents go, but the man had Alzheimer's, for cryin' out loud. Think we could cut him a little slack.

I don't see what the fact he eventually had Alzheimer's has to with whether dancing on his grave is accepted.

As for the incidents themselves... no comment, I'm too busy gig... err, nevermind.

Er, I meant that as a result, I felt bad for him. Besides that, it might go some ways to explain why he sucked so much as a president (among other things, I suppose).

they are going to have to install a urinal over bush's grave because there is going to be a five mile long queue of people waiting to piss all over him.

they should charge public toilet fees, a dollar for a piss and a fiver for a shit and they could use the money to put to rights all the stupid that bush has so far caused.

mallis said:

they are going to have to install a urinal over bush's grave because there is going to be a five mile long queue of people waiting to piss all over him.

they should charge public toilet fees, a dollar for a piss and a fiver for a shit and they could use the money to put to rights all the stupid that bush has so far caused.

Now this calls for a fundraiser.

What i love is how they "dub" him a "satanist" by wearing an acdc shirt. he's a "jackass" not a satanist.

Regen said:

What i love is how they "dub" him a "satanist" by wearing an acdc shirt. he's a "jackass" not a satanist.

The title under his name on the forum is "+3 Satanist." Those titles are on the Internet, so they MUST be true!

Heh, that's FreakKingdom from the RuthlessReviews forum.

They are of course howling with glee over there for the attention this has brought them.

They have become quite notorious as of late.

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Why respect a rotten corpse? Anything that made the little fella great or even human has left him.

Why even give recognition and notoriety to these people, I've done a few jigs in my time and I never got media attention. Seriously though they did nothing special.

david_a said:

The title under his name on the forum is "+3 Satanist." Those titles are on the Internet, so they MUST be true!

Even more funny is that "satanist" is just one of those stock titles that the forum gives to it's members once they have achieved a certain postcount.

ROFL, this is hilarious. I mean, Reagan was just a pawn, but when you dance on his grave, you're mocking the shitty ideals of the Republican meat puppets.

Caco-Puff said:

I respect any president that climbed into a giant robot to try and defeat me at the end of Interstate '82.

Forgot about that. :)